Thread: I can never see her again...

Unhappy I can never see her again...

Today morning i got a brief call from india.. that says my grandma is no more...i really wished for a while to see her and talk to her again.i know i will miss her...it sounds to be a paradox coz i left india after my wedding and its been 2 years that i have seen her..
    I froze all my day and just kept thinking about the days we were all together.good old days...its so true that.."all gud things in life shall come to an end"..i miss my childhood days where i use to visit my grannys place and had so much fun.when i think of her the first thing that comes to my mind is her big bindi and her thick silver toe rings(mettelu).we can easily make out her presence with the noise of toe rings.she was a feast to eyes with big bun,bright saree,anklets,bangles.i always shared many good times with her and she dint want to die without seeing me getting married and thank god she was there wid us.
    Look at the irony of life my 6 month old son he does'nt even know her and he never gets to be held in her arms.life is unfair what can we do???

i can only pray to god to let her soul rest in peace.

Blog Entries

I am sorry about your loss. This is the price we pay for living abroad. I have been in your situation. I understand your pain. I too pray that your grandmother rest in peace in heaven.

Priyanka, my deepest condolences to you on your irreparable loss of your beloved grandma.
    It really must be awful being unable to bid her the final adieu.

I am sure that her blessings will always be there for you and your family. May the soul of the departed rest in peace...

Priyanka, Sorry for the loss. But that is a mere statement and no matter what condolences are offered the loss cannot be made good. Don’t pent up your emotions, cry it out …it helps! Focus on the good life she had lived and the beautiful days you spent with her. Hold on to your memories with her and time is the only healer in such situations. Though she could not meet your son, Iam sure her blessings are with him and your family. And one day you can tell him all about her and she will continue to live on in all your hearts...

thank u all..
    iam touched.

Enthusiast

" Priyanka " sorry to hear for the loss of a friend .
    Its not about staying abroad;even near you would have got a chance to meet her not often. We as women miss many of our childhood relatives very much after marriage the responsibilities increase and gets diverted towards the family where we marry.