Thread: HP gas - Non Delivery of Gas Cylender after booking

Unregistered

Angry HP gas - Non Delivery of Gas Cylender after booking

i am facing very big problem from my HP GAS Distributor.Every time they delay to replace full cylinder. I am very sorry to say we are facing much problem due to this type of service and it is regular happening with HP.I book the gas last 22/12/2007,and still date our gas cylinder not deliverd. I facing this type problem . please tell me what to do in this situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    i am facing very big problem from my HP GAS Distributor.Every time they delay to replace full cylinder. I am very sorry to say we are facing much problem due to this type of service and it is regular happening with HP.I book the gas last 22/12/2007,and still date our gas cylinder not deliverd. I facing this type problem . please tell me what to do in this situation.
    hey dude

register complain in Consumer forum

http://www.consumercomplaints.in/

Lately, HP has been giving a no. of problems... I have read articles on how the gas from cylinders is removed and added to empty cylinders and HP folks the distribution centers are involved in it.

In such cases, at times I feel having an electric cooking system is better.

Default Faced same problem

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi friend, i was also facing the same problem in delhi, but after registering the complaint at consumer court my all problems are solved now and its free. . Just visit consumercourt.in

I booked a home delivery on23-3 - 11 gas, but can not be achieved until today 14-4-11. Whenever I call them as representatives, they can not participate in calls. I am sorry to say, we are faced with many problems, because this type of service, which is frequent with HP. I gas distribution sector code is 0.957010.

HP gas services are really pathetic. I am facing many problems