Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: "Which is the Best Free Antivirus?"

Default "Which is the Best Free Antivirus?"

Guys, I think its Avast Home edition. Avira is good as well. What do y'all think?

Antivirus,Avast and AVG are the most used and most well known freeware antivirus programs, and I use or have used all three for long periods of time. All works good.They have excellent and comparable detection rates.
    Last edited by jackbency; 04-05-10 at 06:07 PM.

Sorry but try this,
    Uninstall your antivirus and install new kaspersky internet security 2010 and update virus definition to latest. And scan your computer.you will find some trojans and viruses.
    AND Best thing of it i like that kaspersky never give you false alarm of viruses, evenif it found any hacking utilities it says hacktool not virus,

I have tried more than 13 antivirus and they all giving false alarms about viruses.
    I Love Kaspersky.

rite try kaspersky internet security 2010 its the best

ThreatFire is Best FREE antiviurs Available there. pm me for download link or google it.

the best lite working antivirus is kaspersky... take it from me, norton has many problems specially with the internet... and upgrading... it detects emmidieatly the bugs and viruses and fix them automaticcally

Hi there.....ESET NOD32 is the Best Anti virus software but its not Free though you can Try 1 month Trial version and decide yourself...

Yes, I am agree kaspersky is best anti virus. It is very user-friendly and Spam protection on the Internet,viruses, pop-ups, and a full suite of firewall and also provide security of the registry. Installing Kaspersky Internet Security is very easy as the installation program asks each step to properly configure the software.

Default Best antivirus

you can use the Free virson of Kespersky this is bit heavey but if your system permitts then go for it...

I am using Norton AntiVirus 2010..It is a very impressive security solution, offering a full range of robust features and a completely new approach to online security. Norton Antivirus solution remains an excellent and well-rounded security for end users. We believe that Norton is moving in the right direction by using the data submitted by its user community to analyze threats. I think you should go for it..