Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: "Which is the Best Free Antivirus?"

no antivirus provides full security to your computer because every day new virues invented many antiviruses slowdown your computer speed also avg antivirus also good antivirus but you can use any antivirus suit your need but most important think is updating that antivirus

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rohan_p View Post
    no antivirus provides full security to your computer because every day new virues invented many antiviruses slowdown your computer speed also avg antivirus also good antivirus but you can use any antivirus suit your need but most important think is updating that antivirus
    cool, can't deny what you wrote. Updating anti-virus is vital. I dont believe in "Free" antivirus, buy kaspersky.

Best anti virus is Kaspersky Internet Security because there are so many features available like Real-time proactive protection against all Internet threats Improved. New Safe Surf feature for unparalleled online security. Easy-Access Desktop gadget. System Watcher technology. Feature-rich and effective Parental Control Improved.

Quote Originally Posted by stienreys View Post
    Hi there.....ESET NOD32 is the Best Anti virus software but its not Free though you can Try 1 month Trial version and decide yourself...
    Yes, I am agree kaspersky is best anti virus. It is very user-friendly and Spam protection on the Internet,viruses, pop-ups, and a full suite of firewall and also provide security of the registry. Installing Kaspersky Internet Security is very easy as the installation program asks each step to properly configure the software.

I think AVG is the best free anti virus software available. AVG Anti-Virus Free is an anti virus and antispyware tool on a large scale offers an e-mail scanner, link scanner, scheduled scanning options, automatic updates and more. No need to pay for your anti virus program when the best free anti virus software in the world is only a download away.

Avira AntiVir Personal protects you from viruses, Trojans, worms, spyware, adware and other malware, making it an anti-malware tool fully functional and without doubt one of the best free antivirus programs.

Every year, antivirus software developers compete against each other to claim the title of best antivirus software.I prefer Norton antivirus for my computer.antivirus protection against current and future malicious programs. but you have to update some day to day or weekly.

In India there is much chance for the real estate as there is tremendous increase in ventures, which r required by the people (for houses), factories, industries, IT centres, shopping malls, and other large things. And even population is increasing and there will be need for new ventures. Money is increasing and each and every person looks after a good house in case if he is a job holder and for a business man a big venture.

I use Norton AntiVirus 2010 .. This is a very powerful security solution that offers a full range of powerful features and a completely new approach to online security. Norton Antivirus is an excellent and comprehensive security solution to end users. We believe that Norton is moving in the right direction, using information provided by its user community to analyze threats. I think you should go for it ..

AVG is the best free antivirus. There are so many features, such as LinkScanner, concerns. Enter protected by a firewall. Search-Shield is very nice. Let the body Anti-Spyware.