Thread: Budget Flats in Greater Noida Sec 4

Thumbs up Budget Flats in Greater Noida Sec 4

Hi All

Dream Home is always a first choice of any person but Every Person have Different Perspective of Dream Home. Some Needs Good Location/Good Infrastructure Few Needs Luxury Apartments Most of the Persons Needs Affordable Houses So My friends now its time to come you get all these things in one Place. and place is Sector 4 Grater Noida (Noida Extension). I am sharing my views because I have also taken a Flat over there and wants to All those who are desperate to take a Flat Must go there and See the Location This Place is the Heart of Noida,Ghaziabad and Greater Noida. All These three are Approaching By 5~6 Kms. 10 Kms from Delhi. I am not any agent not even any Promoter of any company I am just a person who wants to share my views for those Dream Home Seekers on a Affordable Prices.

Bye

Post Sector 4, Greater Noida, Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, India is near to F1 India Grand Prix

Thanks for the info and this sector is very strategic location because it's located not far from F1 India Grand Prix circuit (Jaypee Group Circuit) which is under construction to be completed before the event date in July 2011.

From my observation on google map, Sector 4 very close to Footwear Design Development Institute, Wood Craft Centre, and little bit further east there is Spice World.

My question is what's its selling price?

click on the image to view in google map version

MY THREADS ABOUT GREATER NOIDA RELATED TO 2011 F1 INDIAN GRAND PRIX

Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh Welcome 2011 F1 India Grand Prix
    Yamuna River and Colony Canal Attract Many Visitors to F1 India Grand Prix
    Last edited by michaeldadona; 30-04-10 at 01:58 AM. Reason: ADDING two thread links
    FOR VISITOR$ TO JOIN THIS FORUM CLICK HERE
    Prosperity sharing with our lovely Digital Bhoomi (DB)
    Follow DB-Twitter Follow DB-YouTube Follow DB-Facebook

Post Internal Rate of Return (!RR) and Return On Investment (ROI) Methods

Hopes you can quickly answer my question because I want to use IRR method instead for ROI method for any property in Greater Noida. If you want to learn the methods you can visit my MBA - Class Note. Thanks in advance.
    FOR VISITOR$ TO JOIN THIS FORUM CLICK HERE
    Prosperity sharing with our lovely Digital Bhoomi (DB)
    Follow DB-Twitter Follow DB-YouTube Follow DB-Facebook

As the thing is that here we have 2 homes, 3 and 4 bedroom, for well-planned to ensure maximum use of space was present. Also, banquet halls and clubs of the Italian party and family games and entertainment features as a comfortable shopping district facilities.

I have read this and the thing is that there is also one of the project and from there you can get better experience. Shubhkamna houses and 6 apartments in six categories of customer needs and keep to their needs in mind. All without compromising quality and luxury in a very reasonable price.

Unregistered

To ensure maximum use of space was present. Also, banquet halls and clubs of the Italian party and family games and entertainment features as a comfortable shopping district facilities.

Noida is famous and popular city in Delhi. There are many housing and commercial building in this city as well as Have best location with all plan have in budget. Its very beneficial investment.

Noida itself Okhla Industrial Development Authority on behalf of the new. Noida booming real estate sector has made this place a number of major multinational companies and large industrial hub. Not limited to the commercial sector, the opportunity to enjoy the luxury residential property in Noida people.