Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tips for safe day trading

Thumbs up Stay away from overtrading

Hi ikresbekar,

Excellent sharing this notes to all of us.

I agree with your statement for "Stay away from overtrading", especially when there is interest bearing factor involved in the trading for stock purchasing. Because, once it happened floating loss for long period of time, it is a real smoke over troubled water...a great nettlesome.
    FOR VISITOR$ TO JOIN THIS FORUM CLICK HERE
    Prosperity sharing with our lovely Digital Bhoomi (DB)
    Follow DB-Twitter Follow DB-YouTube Follow DB-Facebook

What you think of the current market?

there is really nothing called "safe" day trading. All the day trading is bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesforex View Post
    Interested in day trading, just try Forex trading, here there is no huge investments at all,anyone can earn more profits out of it.All you need is a high speed Internet connection and a Forex trading Software

yeah, it's a good way to loose all your money.

Thank You for that great post. I really love to read articles that are about the stock market and its current condition. Reading related articles make me more knowledgeable about stock market as I invested my money in the market. These tips are very helpful to me as an investor. I hope to read more from you. Great Job!

I am doing a lot of foreign exchange trading in forex ETFs right now and it is no more dangerous than anything else. But, you have to stay away from trading short, long or in futures or you can get burned like you can be burned anywhere.

Right now the dollar is fairly strong, but once the markets start to straighten out and the dollar is no longer seen as a refuge from uncertainty, it will drop like a stone --- the trillions of dollars being borrowed and thrown at the current problem will see to that.

At that point, anyone who is in foreign currencies will be sitting very pretty. So, don't be afraid, but be knowledgeable and careful.

I have an E*TRADE brokerage account with stock and index fund holdings. There's been a fair amount of worrying news stories about E*TRADE's financial health in the last several days. I'm assuming that, since the stocks and funds are owned by me, and are simply held in the street name of E*TRADE, they are safe, even if E*TRADE were to declare bankruptcy. However, I want to confirm that this is actually the case. Can anyone advise?

There is nothing like 100% safe while you are into stock trading, but you can minimize your risk while trading in your own adapted methods

really forex trading software is the best software for trading

Thank u sooo much for this advice....Its really useful for the the beginners like ME.
    I am using icici....not yet tried day trading.
    Have some doubt ....what is " Stop Loss Trigger" and "Limit"? As it says " limit cannot be less than Stop loss Trigger amount"....