Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Credit Card Its Advantages & Disadvantages

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Talking Credit Card Its Advantages & Disadvantages

At the very outset, I don't know much about credit cards its advantages & disadvantages. I surely tell you that I have not come across any hasstles and troubles of my existing credit card (Gold) of "CITIBANK".

I really enjoyed using the card and I host many advantages using this card. I redeemed my earning points with the movies at Multiplex only in Fame cinemas and zero percent fuel charges, which has an offer to redeem the points.

I thanks to "CITIBANK" for availing me these benefits and I am using this card for more than 3 years. I purchased almost all my stuff throgh this card and I accumulated more than 500 points.

Using credit card is like living or managing with your life partner. If you use your card optimally and pay your dues on time there would no hassles and hindrances with the bank.

Thanks & Regards
    www.sahiwala.com
    www.houchpouch.blogspot.com

The advantage that comes with credit cards is the lack of liquidity. Not need to make is money is covered in plastic. You can buy online with them, contractual services, pay for dinner. The biggest disadvantage of credit is to encourage people to spend money they do not.

Credit cards, seen from a banks perspective are means of encouraging people to spend money they don't have, thus increasing the debt.
    Last edited by mindybrooks; 15-10-10 at 04:35 PM.

Advantage is that allow users to use when you do not have money in hand. This allows users to effectively borrow money from the interest rate for the period before repayment must buy now, pay later basis. Enclosed with the cards dealt to other benefits. The card can be, for example, allow consumers to earn money or prizes in their cost.

This is the writing of the credit card i have seen in a famous coffee shop, " Credit card is injurious to health "

A credit card is more than a piece of plastic, which is primarily a flexible payment tool accepted at 30 million locations worldwide, and if the card balance is paid every month no interest is charged on purchases made essentially short-term credit is granted without the consumer to pay interest.

A credit can be an asset of lifestyle ,especially if we find so easy to use ,but if don’t used carefully it can become a liability.

Quote Originally Posted by kfsahiwala View Post
    Using credit card is like living or managing with your life partner. If you use your card optimally and pay your dues on time there would no hassles and hindrances with the bank.
    you are right, i completely agree with you.

everybody who is using credit card should follow paying the payment in time to avoid over due charges(which really gives heart attack for huge payment due) because they will levy high rate of interest for the amount to be paid back.

Advantages of using a credit card:
    • A credit card has a wider acceptance and recognition, especially in online transactions.
    • A credit card has greater security measures.
    • Credit cards allow for cash back and bonus points schemes.
    • A credit card can be used as a convenient way to check and record your spending.

disadvantages of using a credit card
    • The major one is the hidden costs of a credit card in the form of late payments, transaction fees, fuel surcharge. The consumer must take all of this into account before getting a card issued.
    • It is not compulsory for the entire balance to be paid, but the interest is charged on the entire amount, regardless of the part paid. This causes a debt trap for the cardholder.
    • The security of a card is not total and cases of fraud are extremely common even today.
    • Credit cards can be used at ATM cards, but there is a considerable processing fee required.
    for more details about banks to visit banksindia.in website.

Hi all! Personally i'm having a bad experience with credit cards. Be careful on revolving ones!