Thread: Build Hotel Rooms For Tourists in India

Lightbulb Build Hotel Rooms For Tourists in India

Tourism is booming in India. But, tourists can't afford the hotel rates in india!

India is starting to address its shortage of hotel rooms in big-city centers. For business travelers and tourists, there's a snag: The new rooms may not be where they're wanted.

India has only 86,000 hotel rooms in a country of 1.1 billion people. By contrast, there are more than 4.3 million rooms in the U.S and almost 74,000 in New York City alone.

With India's economic boom generating more foreign and domestic travel in the country, room rates have shot up in New Delhi and Mumbai, where a night at a central five-star hotel can cost more than $500. The Ministry of Tourism predicts India's room shortfall will increase by more than 50% to about 150,000 rooms by 2010 because of the increasing demand.

As domestic tourism grows, the new hotels are looking to that huge market, too. Last year, India counted 500 million domestic tourists. If you have enough money to invest, build the hotels in sub-urban areas, you won't regret it.

i dont agree to the statements above. I have been to 90% of India and have stayed in affortable good hotels

Unregistered

Default want to know more?

I want to know more about your idea. Please e-mail me at [email protected]

India has 11 million people in a country that only 86,000 hotel rooms. Domestic tourism is growing, new hotels are looking for that huge market. India Ministry of Tourism provides room to increase the deficit more than 50%, by 2010, due to the growing demand of about 150,000 rooms.

Being in another town or country for a day or two will require you to have some place to stay in. The information you have shared here is really useful for travelers visiting India. Travelers to India face serious problems with accommodation. Not only are hotel rooms almost unavailable but are also expensive.

Unregistered

i dont agree to the statements above. I have been to 90% of India and have stayed in affortable good hotels

To build & maintain the hotel rooms is not a easy thing one must be very alert about the things.I hope you understood the thing.This really effect you a lot.