Thread: Hello Darling Songs Released

Default Hello Darling Songs Released

Three heroines and one villain and yet they all play heroes! This contemporary comedy is a story of three working girls that bond together in a posh office of Mumbai, though each one of them belongs to a different stratum of society. The biggest issue they face now is in their own work place - It is headed by their smart boss played by Jaaved Jaffery - a chronic playboy. He is smart. They have to be smarter. Who wins this battle of the sexes? Who outsmarts whom is the basis of this fun filled hilarious comedy with chart-busting music by Pritam. Three of the sexiest looking heroines - Eesha Koppikhar, Celina Jaitly and Gul Panag lead the cast with great performances. It is Directed by Manoj Tiwari and written by Pankaj and Sachin who wrote blockbuster comedies like Apna Sapna Money Money and Kya Kool Hain Hum.

Default i am witing for these songs

this movie is a big movie and i like all salman khan movies now i am excited about the music of this movie.

this is not Salman Khan movie ramboo,in this movie lead characters are 3 hotties of bollywod and the actor is superb comedian Javed Jafari...and it must be a good comedy,I have seen the promos..

I have watch the movie trailer and heard some of its songs,the concept and the story line movie is quite an interesting one and the promising one but the regarding the songs in the movie are ok.

It is fantastic film. I have seen it last weekend and enjoyed it. Gulpanag has done brillaint role in this film. Watch New Movies

I don't think this movie is going to do any BO business it's going to be dud and in fact its a dud

I agree man it is not such a good movie we can say it timepass thats it dude.

I llike the movie not such a well scripted but a good one as expected...