Thread: Points Payment - Minimum Payout is Changed

Blog Entries

Default Points Payment - Minimum Payout is Changed

The minimum payout for points is changed from 200 points to 400 points effective immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by kewin View Post
    I'm not sure of the exact reason but this is what I think:
    I think your website got penalized by google. If you know your previous pagerank, I would suggest checking it out now to see what it is now.
    This can happen for several reasons:
    1) You may have been advertising on "bad neighborhood" sites
    2) Your backlinks are no longer active
    3) You may have duplicate content
    4) You may have overflowed your site with keywords and google might have thought of it as spam.
    Hi Kewin,

Looks like you are a newbie here. So, welcome to the forum. This is your fourth post, and so I am aware that you are not much familiar with this forum yet. Only people who are here for a long time can understand why our Admin took the decision of payout points limit change. None of your above 4 points are true here.

Lots of people join the forum daily, just to write some crap and earn points, with the motive to get some cash. Lots of people just dig the old threads to say "oh good post. I liked it", instead of adding any value to the post or discussion. They never create any useful post, except saying this "nice and good" words.

Sometimes this discourage geniune writers of this forum, as they always find these useless posts on top and need to dig a long below to find the good dicussion threads.

Now, by changing the point limit (Note, the admin didn't mention that the forum reduced the payment amount. But just increased the minimum payout point level), those who just write useless will vanish by time.

Hope you understand it now.

Default Admin i support you

Quote Originally Posted by MythiliK View Post
    Looks like you are a newbie here. So, welcome to the forum. This is your fourth post, and so I am aware that you are not much familiar with this forum yet. Only people who are here for a long time can understand why our Admin took the decision of payout points limit change. None of your above 4 points are true here..........
    yap i also agree with you.there are lots of post i seen recently which has no meaning & most of that post comes from new members.Mean while i read one post which is in Chinese language(not allow) & when i translate that into english using google tool. then it look like a rubbish post.
    So Admin i support your decision.If we want clean & good forum then we have to take some strong decision.

so these 400 points will be equal to rs 100 or rs 200 . another question how do u withdraw it . do you send bank cheque ( which bank ) or something else ?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by karankhannalive View Post
    so these 400 points will be equal to rs 100 or rs 200 . another question how do u withdraw it . do you send bank cheque ( which bank ) or something else ?
    Please click here to read the details. Any questions, send me the PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MythiliK View Post
    Lots of people join the forum daily, just to write some crap and earn points, with the motive to get some cash. Lots of people just dig the old threads to say "oh good post. I liked it", instead of adding any value to the post or discussion. They never create any useful post, except saying this "nice and good" words.

Sometimes this discourage geniune writers of this forum, as they always find these useless posts on top and need to dig a long below to find the good dicussion threads.

Now, by changing the point limit (Note, the admin didn't mention that the forum reduced the payment amount. But just increased the minimum payout point level), those who just write useless will vanish by time.

Hope you understand it now.
    Thank you! You are right on point. We are not hesitant to reward our users for quality threads. At the same time, we need to make sure some people don't take advantage of the system.

Thanks a lot Sir . My doubts are cleared . your help is appreciated . Long live digitalbhoomi . i am just new here. and getting good answers to my questions . I'm loving it.

Mythili, I am totally with you on this..Its not the number of replies one posts, but the number of sensible info one posts, I think twice before writing anything, cos I would not want to write crap just to increase the number of posts!

I think, this is a good step by the Admin...Good job!