Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Easy weight loss

Its relly easy to loss ur weight you have to do just few thing regularly
    1.regular exercise
    2.regular go to jym
    3 drink atleast 10 glass of water regularly.

Well, It is recommended to eat five or six small part of every day, at regular intervals of about 4-5 hours. This will help the suppression of food cravings, and improve the metabolism rate, which will very helpful for weight loss.

To loss the weight you should concern to the trainer of the gym to get the effective result. I prefer walking 2 to 3 Km everyday. Another thing is that it is helpful to absorb the fat and maintain the physics. Also I prefer to follow diet program regularly to maintain the balance of the nutrition in the body.

First you have to exercise regularly, and another thing is Diet.You avoid eating junk food, sugar, chocolate, butter, cakes, ice cream, cold drinks etc.You should be more green leafy vegetables vegetables fresh fruit.

Avoid taking white foods as they contain large amounts of carbohydrates, which may further lead to weight gain. Replace white sugar, white rice, and white flour with whole grain breads and brown rice.

Alright, I am trying to get this down to a simple statement to save me time and you reading.

Wanna lose weight, quit buying into the crap on tv. This is how you do it. Man and woman, your bodies work the same in regards to energy consumption.

1. Do like the Europeans: eat 5-6 meals a day at least, small proportion.
    Example: Morning - toast, jelley or bagel and low fat cream cheese
    Mid afternoon - some fruit or snack
    Afternoon - sandwhich and vegetables
    Mid evening - small snack
    Dinner - something light like fish and rice

Just an idea, but the idea is not big proportions at all but very small. Dont eat out you cant control proportions eating out the restarante does.

This tricks your bodies metabolism into a increased fat burning. I.e. your body thinks another meal is coming soon so it uses more stored energy and doesnt bother saving as much = (less absorbtion by the intestines). Less meals equals body saying "crap dont know when I am getting fed again start saving = (slow down intestines so we absorb more cals)

2. Exercise right: you need to get that heart rate up to 60% AT LEAST and keep it there for more than 30min to burn calories correctly.

3. DRINK more water. Especially you women. Hello your body needs it so give it. Avg. 8 liters a day, not too much you can drown yourself.

4. Women - eat adequate calcium (so your not hunchback when your older Osteoporosis), and dont dodge carbs thats retarded and will decrease your brain activity.

Men - increase protiens when you start the muscle building stage (hint: only after you lost the fat) also you need more carbs than women.

Summary: pretty simple, it works and its proven not like the garbage thats on tv or like the adkins thats proven to kill you. Its just how our bodies have been working since we were alive. Oh and quit weighing yourself thats not going to do you any good. Your weighing everything in your body but you want to know how much fat.

Google search how to check your body fat % and stick with that gauge and not a scale because you will see more detailed results that your wanting and not weighing things like how dehydrated you are or whether your constipated lol.

Last edited by KajolThappar; 14-11-10 at 03:04 PM.

Unregistered

You Should use foods rich in fiber, such as green grains, beans, oats, improves the digestive system, increases metabolism, maintain a sense of satiety, and more. high-quality protein foods helps build muscle mass, increase metabolism and actually cause your body to burn calories automatically.

Weight lose is never easy and there is no shortcut for the weight losing.Here i want some tips for the weight losing:-

- Habit of using stair.
    - Eat more Green Vegetables.
    - Never skip your breakfast.
    - Never forget out your regular exercise.
    - Yoga and Medication...

According to my knowledge Exercise is best way to reduce weight. I think Swimming and Running are best exercise to help reduce weight. Also drinking plenty water helps to loss weight. But with this we need to avoid junk food and fatty food. Regularly Exercise and planed diet food definitely help to reduce weight.

You always do regular exercise. You drink plenty of water and Do meditation regularly. You must do Yoga. You should walk one hours in a day. You should save fuel by walking short distances.
    Last edited by rickypalser; 27-11-10 at 12:43 AM.