Thread: DOS programming in C Language

Thumbs up DOS programming in C Language

Friends,
    Does any one know about DOS programming in C language.I am interested in learning that language but i could find information online.If you find anything regarding that just reply to this post . You can make even wonders using that language.It is language that rules the machine industry....We can code and make even the machines to move with that..... In short terms it is said as "Processor Programming".

Blog Entries

DOS in C?? I have no idea what you are talking about. Are you talking about assembly language programming?

Wink

Yes friend.I am talking about assembly language programming only.If you could find me a site explains the programming concepts from basic till experience it will be much better.

Blog Entries

Lightbulb one more link...

Check out :

http://www.kegel.com/academy/tutorials.html

might be of some help.

Hi,
    If you are looking for compiler for C and C++.Morpher is a compiler driven obfuscation solution for C/C++/ObjC/ObjC++. Being a compiler, this tool has much more structural information than any other tool that works directly with binary format. Therefore the abilities of Morpher's c++ source obfuscation are much higher than any binary cryptor can suggest. Algorithm distorts the control flow graph in a controllable manner. They allow you to tweak the size and speed limitations to make protection against reverse engineering most effective.

You can do the dos programming in the C language by using the dos editor of the C language. You can find this editor in the file menu and use the concept of the file management of the C language from that you can use the dos in the C. Because the batch command are working in the dos prompt of the C langauge.

DOS program is the oldest operating system & it had many features in it but now it is not been used now-a-days.Thanks for sharing.