Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What is Autoblogging? (basically)

Default What is Autoblogging? (basically)

Basically, the concept behind an autoblog is that it takes material from other sites when they’ve been updated, and automatically places it upon your site.

Before just taking content from other sites, there are copyright issues that should be taken into consideration. Overall, make sure the RSS feeds you are taking content from allow syndication in the first place.

Advantages:

1.) Bring in nice income (if done correctly) with possibly little effort after laying the groundwork.
    2.) Will help you to promote other sites and/or blogs that you may have in your marketing arsenal.
    3.) You can link yourself with all the different blogs that you setup. For example; link blog A to blog B, then blog B to C, then C to D, and this process can be done for as long as desired in a chain.
    4.) The linking of various blogs will definitely help with SEO, although link building outside of the network will bring in most of the “link juice”.
    5.) You can also use your autoblogs to feed to a main site, and this will definitely help tremendously in regards to SEO.

Groundwork:

1.) In the beginning, time should be spent (a few hours) to setup these sites
    2.) Approximately a day or two following the initial work should be dedicated to link building and promoting.

The numbers game for autoblogs is pretty simple. If you have about 100 of them setup, and each one makes $1 or $2 a day, then you can come to an approximation of about how autoblogs can produce a sustainable income in the course of time.

Agreed, but in theory, if standard users have microsoft windows, using the default internet explorer then their default search engine is Bing.com. Autoblogging definitely hurts ranks in google though if the blog does not have a PR of 2 or greater.

I've been successful at it I use this software where it writes the articles for me. If your looking for a software try this one out I've used this massblogposter.com what is offers is

* Build backlinks from popular WEB 2.0 sites
    * Build a link-wheel or schedule a link-wheel to automatically assemble over a period of time
    * Save your article and work on it later if you wish
    * Add unlimited wordpress sites to post on within my software
    * Mass Blog Poster fully randomizes the order of your blog posts and times of day
    * It will randomize the order of sites your posts are made, NO FOOTPRINT left behind!
    * Understands spin tags and posts spon articles
    * Mass Blog Poster is the safest SEO software
    what is offers is

* Build backlinks from popular WEB 2.0 sites
    * Build a link-wheel or schedule a link-wheel to automatically assemble over a period of time
    * Save your article and work on it later if you wish
    * Add unlimited wordpress sites to post on within my software
    * Mass Blog Poster fully randomizes the order of your blog posts and times of day
    * It will randomize the order of sites your posts are made, NO FOOTPRINT left behind!
    * Understands spin tags and posts spon articles
    * Mass Blog Poster is the safest SEO software

Well, I have read this all of the stuff and according to me an auto-blog is a blog, or Blogger or Wordpress, that runs automatically. You just have to set it up once, add plug-ins that you provide content to bookmark the automotive and ping.

If you are, using the default internet explorer then their default search engine is Bing.com. Autoblogging definitely hurts ranks in google though if the blog does not have a PR of 2 or greater.

Autoblogging is the term we use to create the content of the blog as opposed to the work of individual posts. Cars blog is a blog or Wordpress or Blogger and it works automatically and you only need to create a one time.

Autoblogging is the term we use to create blog content, as opposed to work posts.Autoblogging individual is a term commonly used to describe a blog or a site that has as much automation as a means possible.This traction in the content that appears directly on your blog, photos, videos and anything that can be found, then the other side you can configure your blog to send these messages to Twitter, subscribers, RSS subscribers, digg and many other sources.

I have read this whole stuff and the thing is that I want to say you that autoblog is a blog, or blogger or word press, which automatically runs the car called blogs. Autoblogging is the term we use to automatically create the content of blogs.

Autoblogging a passive generation of profit on the Internet an effective way. However, it is hard to learn how to do do not pay large sums of it. I've been playing the forum, the master asked questions and did everything I could get my hands. Although autoblogging is a great way to make money, it does take some work started.

Short, sweet, simple. I like it. Great job for us this great technology. Very good to have your blogging arsenal.