Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Favourite Travel Destination

Manali and Goa are my favorite destination.

My favourite place to be in India is Goa. You can do all the fun you want to there and there are many different places to visit. It would be a fun filled trip
    Enjoy

My favourite destination is Mumbai, India. I like their culture and foods.

Enthusiast

My favorite travel destination is Paris.

Zealot

Delhi and Agra is my favorite travel destination. I went agra and delhi 6 month ago with my friends. We didi lot of enjoy.We saw Lal killa in delhi, Taj Mahal in agra . Taj Mahal is the best place.
    We went by train Rajdhani Express from mumbai. When we depart we stay in hotel the pearl in new delhi which is the best hotel in new delhi.At just 200 meters from Karol Bagh Metro Rail station, you can locate Hotel THE PEARL, which is a haven endowed with deluxe amenities including 24 hours of multi-cuisine restaurant and room service. An exotic choice over other hotels in Central Delhi, our three-star hotel offers facilities including a budget travel desk to assist you in planning your business or leisure trips across the country, Concierge services, Currency exchange, Laundry services and Event planning. We have, for our tourists and travelers, a wide array of rooming options ranging from Premium to Superior room categories also featuring European style of resting ambiance. Other hotels in Karol Bagh New Delhi, too offer services, but staying with us will leave you mesmerized. Our visitors get unlimited and free Wi-Fi services at high speed accompanied with centralized Air-conditioning. For our guests, taking a metro train is easy as Hotel THE PEARL is one of the hotels near Karol Bagh metro station.

My favourite Tourist destination is Singapore. I really like the beauty of the city.