Thread: Sau Gram Zindagi hai!

Default Sau Gram Zindagi hai!

I was recently listening to this wonderful song from the movie GUZAARISH…sau gram zindagi hai, sambhalke karchi hai…Thodi see meeti hai, zara see mirchi hai!

How true of life…Life has its own textures, doesn’t it? Life is sweet, Life is hard, Life is hot, Life is beautiful, Life is great, Life is Lively, Life is tough, Life is a challenge….Have seen people cribbing about every small sorrow in their life, people who are just not satisfied with whatever they have, people who get bogged down on every small failure, people who forget to laugh thinking of their sorrows….

Have we ever wondered, how life is for others? Have we ever thought of people who are specially challenged? Have we ever thought of kids who face physical deformities? Have we even wondered of people whose life takes a bad turn due to small accidents? Have we ever wondered of people who have nothing to eat for days together? Ever wondered of people who have no place of shelter and live on roads? Ever wondered of people who have been adandoned by their family?

Have seen people who live on platforms but laugh, smile and enjoy life more than us. Kids with physical problems, yet achieving things, that we have never ever thought of!

Lets ask an honest answer from our inner selfs..what do we want from our LIFE? We need to be thankful to God for such a wonderful life we have been bestowed with! We are phycially and mentally fit, we are capable of earning for our daily lives. We have healthy, beautiful kids, a beautiful family to support us and love us. Lets think of the positive things that life has given us, What else, do we expect from life?

I know, its human nature to keep expecting things from LIFE, If expectations come to an end, we all are saints, aren’t we? But, have we ever thanked life for all that it has given us?

Lets be satisfied with what we have in our life, Lets work to achieve more in Life, to make it more beautiful, but lets not repent and blame life for something, that we could not achieve in life! Lets not get too materialistic with life, Lets enjoy life as much as possible! Things that are destined to reach us would reach us for sure! Smile, Laugh, Relax, Enjoy, respect, and above all LOVE YOUR LIFE!

Lets keep telling: LIFE IS GOOD, LIFE IS WONDERFUL, LIFE HAS ITS UPS AND DOWNS, LIFE IS SHORT, LIFE IS SMALL, LIFE IS UNPREDICATABLE, LIFE MAY BE DARK TODAY, BUT THERES ALWAYS A DAWN AFTER EVERY DUSK, SO I WILL LIVE IT TO THE FULLEST...ABOVE ALL, I LOVE MY LIFE

YESTERDAY IS PAST, TOMORROW IS FUTURE, YOU HAVE TODAY'S LIFE IN YOUR HAND, THATS WHY ITS CALLED PRESENT, A GIFT FROM GOD!

Thumbs up Count your Blessings...

Roopa, a beautiful thread on Life and its beauty. Everyone should pause a moment in the fast paced daily routine to think about the blessings he has, thank God for it and share some of his happiness with others in the best ways he can...

Let us be thankful for the legs and feet with which we walk instead of complaining about not having expensive footwear. Let us see the good things in life, utter pleasant words always and listen to good spoken words of others and make our lives more beautiful for ourselves as well as for those around us...