Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: anna univ correction pattern

Unregistered

Default Help for Anna University Student - Need curriculum and syllabus

I'm studying in anna university part timr i lost my Curriculum & Syllabi 2005 Book, If any body have soft copy means send it to my Mail ID: velvizhim@gmail.com

Unregistered

Unhappy how the anna university paper evaluation will be?

hi folks...i wrote my 8th sem exams,in which web technology (6.05.09) was quite tough,i just wrote programs i kno it is not the correct executable programs and in enterprise resource planning (09.05.09) was easier i had written the headings in black and stories inside and drawn the diagrams in the answer sheet.. anyway i managed to fill all 44 pages in both exams.....i am very scared because this is my 8th sem.... is there any chance for me to get passed?

kavya

Angry anna university crap

yes....i agree with the fact that the staff of self-finacing college mental arrassment..

i have seen many(most) of my classmates even at final year got arrreers in maths

series due to our maths staff...who comes everyday for 2 hrs and speaks negatively

" you are not fit""surly you will fail""why did you come?this is not your stuff"

and so many staff especially lady staff goes in favour of male students..and behave like hell

viseversa gents staff in female student....my friends even dont buy books.they get from staffs specimen by just chatting with them

bloody shit...if we doesnt like this stuff and just kept quit with the group of this stuff friends

staff consider us as head-weighted persons..and without no-reason they keep thier hands
    in internal and lab

i have lost up tp 10 percerntage due to this fact...
    even i hate my collage life due to this attitude of staffs

even most of my staffs are my super-seniors only
    without proper knowlwge even in the case
    that they got arreer in that same subjct when they were studying....
    they are appointed for

teaching enggineering college...hollly shit

sheetal

what i have heard about anna university is tht ppl have always suffered always..

[B]ANNA UNIVERSITY - builds the stepping stone to failiures ,but not sucess.iam studying B.E
    .Neither me Nor my college finds ANY previlage IN BEING AN AFFILATED COLLEGE. HEY I DID MY ELECTRONICS CIRCUIT SONE PAPER REALLY GOOD.

AS PER THE RESULTS PUBLISHED (FOR NOV-DEC 09 CREDIT SYTEM (THIRD SEM)) ON JAN 6TH I
    HAVE GOT AN ARREAR IN THAT PAPER.OUT OF 140 STUDENTS ONLY 60 HAVE CLEARED THE PAPER WITH WORST GRADES(E,D).I HAVE APPLIED FOR REVAL.I REALLY DUNNO WHEN THIS BLOODY UNIVERSITY WILL STOP BEGGING FOR MONEY IN THE FORM OF REVALUVATION.
    Last edited by pcsarath; 14-01-10 at 06:06 PM.

Unregistered

Question re evaluation

Quote Originally Posted by mozlemboy View Post
    I greet the thread starter to have posted this wonderful opinion in the forum. This is the matter that me and my friends often discuss when we are in college.

This problem, which exists more persistent in Anna University (than any other university in the world) needs to be bought under the lights of justice. I wish to list out the various economical, moral and stability problem that exists within the Anna University, which inturn affects it's student's and the student's of it's affiliated college to a greater extent.

Ok, now before going to discuss all these problems, let me say that the name of ANNA University must be changed to DUBAGOOL University. This University, some say as the largest universitiy(as it has an affiliation of nearly 250 Colleges). But sometimes, there is no use how lengthy and long a cracker is... If the thread to spark it itself is damaged.. Anna University and it's affiliated college is the same case as a Crackers with damaged thread!! The crackers are it's Affilated colleges and the Thread is the Anna University!

The Total Anna university is a Fraudulent University which you can understand from my following Explanations. Their pre-planned idea to earn money through Re-Evaluations and their unmoral and unstable staffs and syllabus itself is more than enough to explain that case. This University never cares about it's syllabus, carrying on with it's useless syllabus of education that NEVER gives the student a practical knowledge of what he wants..

Internal Marks for formalities, Lab Practice sessions for formalities, Record submission for formalities.. and one more thing.. Anna university is FIT just for people who can MEMORISE the book and write, not for people who think logically and practically. I promise.. I know several students who write their Engineering semester exams, preparing just a day before the start of the exam and getting around 60 odd %. This university and it's syllabus is NOTHING about intelligency. It's only about how many pages you WRITE! The irony is that even a student who prepared months before for the exam gets lesser marks than him. Frankly, Anna University and It's Exams is all about LUCK and FATE. Not about Talent and Thinking!

Now let us discuss the economical, moral and stability problem that the students of Anna university and it's affiliated colleges face!

1. Economic Problem:

This is the first and the biggest scandal of the LOOTING Anna University. In case if they do a wrong evaluation and a student fails, or loses marks in the exam, after getting 400 Rupees from him, they allow him to apply for another evaluation. Does it means that the first time Evaluation is a useless and wrong evaluation??? In case of Human error, why does a staff who evaluates ONE paper for 20 mins could make such a major error of FAILING a student?? and in contrary, his re evaluation marks brings him a PASS percentage! So does it mean that every student (even poors) who fails in the exams need to pay 400 rupees every time and put for re evaluation??

And agains for a XEROX copy of the paper, the student must pay 300 Rupees.. There is also a fact that if a student applies for re evaluation along with the XEROX copy, there is a Great chance for him to get passed.. so 400+300 = 700 Rupees..makes a greater chance to pass.. As money adds, marks also go on added!

2. Morality:

if the evaluation is the MISTAKE and HUMAN ERROR of the invigilator/staff who corrected the paper, then that STAFF must be fined for it. WHY THE STUDENT IS BEING FINED?? Where is the POINT in making the student pay the fine??? How could a student with marks 12 able to get 50 on re evaluation?? Why such a large difference??? Don't you see that it is an OBVIOUS Irony??

3. Unstability:

This University is the Most unstable university in the whole world.. When it's affiliated colleges exploit money after money from it's student's and all the news regularly come even in the newspaper, does this university takes any steps against such colleges??? This is an UNSTABLE university, which itself is scared of it's ANYTIME Explosion. It is SCARED that if in case it raises it's voice against some college, they may leave it and join AICTE directly or other Deemed Status. The syllabus that this University has for it's Engineering students is the syllabus that was framed during the time of Poet Thiruvalluvar.. Even Thirukkural is a bit new compared with it's syllabus.. which is a TOTAL useless syllabus.. Any student passing out Anna university and goes for Higher Studies will know what Anna University thaught them in their UG Engineering. FRANKLY NOTHING!!

With all these issues, that are hardly discussed by any students, within or outside the university campus is being left as such and it runs as a routing case for all these years. Remember one thing!!! YOUR ANNA UNIVERSITY SURVIVES ONLY BECAUSE OF THE IT COMPANIES THAT RECRUIT THOUSANDS OF STUDENTS AS TEMPORARY-SOFTWARE-SLAVES! OTHERWISE, EVERY STUDENT PASSING OUT THIS UNIVERSITY WILL HAVE TO ROAM IN STREETS FOR THE 'KNOWLEDGE' THAT IT GAVE THROUGH IT'S SYLLABUS WHICH IS A 100% UNPRACTICAL, BOOK WORM KNOWLEDGE!!

My friend asked in the previous post... "Most of the papers Get Cleared in re evaluation...What is The Secret behind this ???"

My Answer as a whole to the Question of the this Thread maker is... EARNING MONEY IS THE ONLY GOAL OF ANNA UNIVERSITY!
    absolutly u r correct .it is the technique of earning money through re evaluation. money should be collected only from the staffs correcting the paper and not from the students.i have failed in 1 subject in this sem. i have applied for re evaluation .dont know what will happen to my results....it only depends upon my luck and my fate...

Unregistered

Exclamation re evalution

hey friends

i have got arrear in 1 subject in this sem. i have applied re evaluation with xerox copy.how will they correct those papers....any idea abt it? will i pass?

hi this is vijay manohar
    any one ple tell me how the anna university will do re-correction process after the revalution ple help meeee

Unregistered

Unhappy

i am a pre-final year student in one of the constituent colleges of Anna university. in Anna universities the paper valuations are truly based on the number of papers filled and not the matter that is presented in a few papers.once i got a 'd' grade in m3.in revaluation i got 'a' grade.and now we have paid the exam fees along with fees for the arrears papers.we have also paid for the revaluation,but the results are not published yet. even though we clear the arrears in the revaluation the exam fees we paid for those papers will not be refunded.

Students who are economically back are suffering a lot due to these. arrears during the results and clearing it to during the revaluation makes the students mentally stressed and many times they are frustrated due to that and get distracted from studies.

will there be any remedy for all these..............?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12