Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Can we really earn money on internet?

Default Can we really earn money on internet?

Internet wonder: We are blessed to live in this internet era. Internet has everything including earning opportunities. Most people have lost hopes in making money on internet. Why? There are about 180 million websites in the World Wide Web. There are more than a trillion web pages out there. It is very difficult to discover the legit sites where we can work and earn money. You need to work hard, work smart with determination, perseverance and patience to identify the legit sites.

Too many scam sites: It is quite unfortunate that there are too many scam sites out there. Many people are being scammed every day on internet. They lose their hard earned money and precious time. Scam is the biggest curse on internet.

Yes, you can earn:
    Believe me friends, we can make money on internet. The secret is that you should identify the legit sites. Once you identify a few legit sites, you will start making money online. It gives you a lot of satisfaction. The future for internet home business is still brighter. So, never quit your efforts, you will succeed soon, good luck.

Vijayanths, that is an encouraging thread for all those who want to make use of their skills in making good money on the internet.

As far as our Forum is concerned, you can be assured that every original piece of content or contents with acknowledgments is bound to be recognized and appreciated and any kind of spamming will never be tolerated here. The Admin and his team of moderators are very systematic and prompt and any member who approaches them is certain to have his problem regarding the Forum solved. Good suggestions are also always welcome and they are implemented if found useful and feasible.

You can be assured that Digital Bhoomi is a site/Forum which does not tolerate any kind of spamming and every original piece of content, or contents with acknowledgment is bound to get recognized and appreciated.

That is the feedback I can give you from my experience here...

Thank you Jayashree for the information. I hope I will enjoy hanging around here. I am looking forward to your guidance, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by vijayanths View Post
    Internet wonder: We are blessed to live in this internet era. Internet has everything including earning opportunities. Most people have lost hopes in making money on internet. Why? There are about 180 million websites in the World Wide Web. There are more than a trillion web pages out there. It is very difficult to discover the legit sites where we can work and earn money. You need to work hard, work smart with determination, perseverance and patience to identify the legit sites.

Too many scam sites: It is quite unfortunate that there are too many scam sites out there. Many people are being scammed every day on internet. They lose their hard earned money and precious time. Scam is the biggest curse on internet.

Yes, you can earn:
    Believe me friends, we can make money on internet. The secret is that you should identify the legit sites. Once you identify a few legit sites, you will start making money online. It gives you a lot of satisfaction. The future for internet home business is still brighter. So, never quit your efforts, you will succeed soon, good luck.
    Yes I agree with you. One must be very patient and careful to do this. It takes a lot of hard work and patient to finally figure out how to earn money online. Once you knew the blue print, you too can earn a lot of money from the internet.

Hi,

Internet has become one of the global medium for communication, as we all know about this fact. Instead of this we can earn money from internet. Earning Online money is becoming a trend and many of us are using it as part time job.

Thanks.

Hi, that was one interesting post from you and thank you so much for giving such important information. Your information is very helpful for beginners like me, thanks.

According to me, you can make money through investing onto a business. You can start make money from any legit site That offers genuine products to promote.

I am earning online from a long time and I do believe that we can make money online for free or without investment.

And I think only that "no investment" give me more confidence to share the information with others as if they try it what they loose is their time and not money. And that time if counted "wasted" its wrong as they learned something in that time and that is can they or can not they earn online and from billions of methods of making money online they also get to sort work of their choice.

Yes. There are a lot of ways to earn money online. You just need to be careful. Make sure its not a scam.

Default Get paid to make surveys

Yes! Right now I am earning $500 to $3500 a week for giving my opinion online.