Thread: Earn Money Online Make Money through Internet

Thumbs up

FREE 7 DAY TRIAL. Are You Tired of Working Hard to Make Someone Else Rich? Read about how 1000's of real people worldwide earn their own "Online Income".

That is the beauty of our program. YOU don't sell anything, WE do all the selling for you. Just enter the names and email addresses of the people you know personally online, and we'll send a personalized email to them, from YOU, which directs them to a fully personalized, dynamic flash presentation. If you prefer, you can alternatively send them directly to your free WebSite.ws Affiliate WebSite, which will be identical to the one you are looking at right now, but tracked to YOU, so you get the credit for all sign ups.

(PLEASE NOTE: Using our automated form requires pre-existing contact with those you choose to invite. We follow and STRICTLY ENFORCE A ZERO TOLERANCE policy regarding unsolicited SPAM emails - so make sure that you have had prior communication with anyone you decide to invite).

You can cancel your account at any time if you don't like it.

[email protected]

I'm a new member of this forum. I can't post a link now.

I'm Thai. I'm looking for a new market to build my "Online Income Network".

If anyone interest in this Income Opportunity, send email to me and I will send you the invitation mail from GDI system.
    Last edited by Ram; 18-12-10 at 08:27 AM.

Global Domains International, Inc. or GDI is the worldwide domain name registry for all .ws (Dot WS) domain names. Our product is an incredible $10 per month package that includes your own domain name, hosting accounts, and up to ten email accounts, plus an easy-to-use online web site builder that will allow you to get a professional looking web site on the web as quickly as possible. And the best thing is, you can try out everything we have to offer, starting today, for FREE 7 Days Trial.

Default $1,000 in just one day

$1,000 in just one day.

You heard right! GDI offered $1,000 every day, for 10 days! To win, simply be the sponsor who refers the most affiliates in a single day!

This contest was award $1,000 to the affiliate with the most new signups in one contest day: every day from December 1st to December 10th.

One of the winner is Thai member

Unfortunately that I can't post the link or img at this time.

This is an extra bonus from GDI.

$10,000 December Trio Contest

This new contest will award a total of $10,000 to the top three sponsors who refer the most affiliates between December 1st and December 31st!

Friends, I would like to show you that you can earn real money online in GDI.

Default Ways You are Compensated

Ways You are Compensated

5-Level Uni-Level Compensation

This is our standard compensation plan that ALL affiliates qualify for, even those who are still in their free trial period. Basically, you are paid $1 per month, per domain, that is registered in your 5 level network. A uni-level compensation plan is the most simple plan in network marketing, and the key to our quick growth.

You are not limited by width. You can refer as many people as you want to, and so can those people that you refer, and so on.

Here’s an example. You refer 5 people to our product/program. That pays you $5 per month. No big deal? Hang on, you’ll see the power of this. Each of those 5 people then refer 5 of their own, so you’re now getting paid an additional $25 per month on your “second level”. Each of those 25 can refer as many as they want, but for consistency we’ll say that they too refer 5 each. That’s $125 in monthly commissions on your 3rd level. If the trend continues, you’ll have $625 in monthly commissions on your 4th level, and $3,125 in monthly commissions on your 5th level.

That’s a total of over $3,900 in monthly commissions for referring 5 people, and then teaching those people how to do the same and assisting them in growing their own organizations. Keep in mind that nobody is limited in how many people they can refer. Some of our affiliates personally refer hundreds of other affiliates.

What is detail regarding the online job, how does this online work makes profit to the company providing this work , does we need to pay anything to you in advance in order to get some work

Quote Originally Posted by rojexfed View Post
    What is detail regarding the online job, how does this online work makes profit to the company providing this work , does we need to pay anything to you in advance in order to get some work
    Thanks rojexfed.

Our product is an incredible $10 per month package that includes your own domain name, hosting accounts, and up to ten email accounts, plus an easy-to-use online web site builder.

Your online job is promote your own website (your own .ws domain name).

When new member in your downline pay monthly fee, that pays you 10% per month.

GDI pays 50% commission to 5 level network.

This is worldwide online business, a lot of .ws domains from around the world are registered everyday.

You are not limited by width. You can refer as many people as you want to, and so can those people that you refer, and so on.

I have websites that help you promote your GDI Business.

GDI Downline Builder >> http://myezybiz.com/buildgdi.php?id=4872

Yesterday (01Jan2011) I earned $38

for more detail about Income Opportunity please visit http://website.ws/kvmlm2/stn_index.d...n_textf_income
    Last edited by svpy; 31-05-11 at 12:57 PM.

Just a couple of these “go-getters” in your organization can really blow your income off the charts. Here’s a graphical example of our uni-level plan.

or start with 3 referal and then teaching those people how to do the same and assisting them in growing their own organizations.

Level Domain(s) registered under you Total per Layer
    1 3 3
    2 3x3 9
    3 9x3 27
    4 27x3 81
    5 81x3 243

sum total in your 5 level network $363/month

I just want only 3 people in first level and then this is your market.

Post your name here, the name after 3 will be your first level and so on.

Credit Card or PayPal Account is require when you signup for monthly fee payment after 7 days trial.

Thumbs up WorldSite.ws IDN (Internationalized Domain Names)

WorldSite.ws IDN (Internationalized Domain Names)

What is an IDN?

An internationalized domain name (IDN) is an Internet domain name that contains characters outside of the English alphabet, for example from languages like Arabic, Hebrew, Chinese, and many others.

IDNs are creating an opportunity for everyone in the world, regardless of language or location, to be able to access the Internet in their native language.

So what is an IDN? It’s how we’re making a global Internet LOCAL.

Share the Word and be Rewarded!
    Make Money Online Through Referrals

Any new referrals registering IDNs from your affiliate link will be placed into your downline, and you will receive 10% commission on their registrations and referrals.

Your IDN referral structure works just like your non-IDN referral structure: you get paid 10% of all sales down through five levels (a total 50% payout).

>>> http://worldsite.ws/sivapriya
    Last edited by svpy; 05-08-11 at 08:02 AM. Reason: forget insert url

Yes GDI is a legitimate site. They offer web hosting and at the same time help you earning money when you recruit new webmasters. The GDI company already stood the test of time. I recommend this to anyone if you are looking for a web hosting company and at the same time wants to earn money.