Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Top Best Screen Capture Software Products

This post is exactly what I am interested. we need some more good information. Please add more good information that would help others in such good way

Thanks for giving your choice of display acquiring or display producing programs ..... but there are also many kinds of display acquiring or producing programs.....i like the ''Screen Camera Pro'' it have many characteristics and its easy for the option this application at inexpensive price.....

Default Screen capturing Software

Great information!
    Thanks a lot for providing such an informative and resourceful information on Screen capturing. Actually most of the time my printer remains out of order and i was in deliberate need of archiving some financial transaction that I make online. I will definitely use these software. you would be kind enough if you can provide us some software that are free of cost and they don't charge anything from their customer.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by pontingricky View Post
    Great information!
    Thanks a lot for providing such an informative and resourceful information on Screen capturing. Actually most of the time my printer remains out of order and i was in deliberate need of archiving some financial transaction that I make online. I will definitely use these software. you would be kind enough if you can provide us some software that are free of cost and they don't charge anything from their customer.
    Yep!! these softwares are very helpful when you do transaction, after transaction we need to print that page that time if printer not available then this is best method to save data.

There is one free screen capture software named ScreenHunter, which can serve our purpose well at free of cost.
    you can get it here>>http://download.cnet.com/ScreenHunte...-10063246.html

Hey thanks for sharing the information screen capturing software list, it will be really helpful.

Screen capture software is a tool to capture what you see on your screen and save them as images. There are some screen capture software given below.
    1:Screen hunter
    2:Gadwin Printscreen
    3:Techsmith Jing
    4:MW Snap
    5:Screen Grab Pro.

Useful post, i'm glad. i did not waste my time while reading this post.
    Great sharing..
    Thanx....

Quote Originally Posted by redifmail View Post
    no need when we have "Print Screen" button on keyboard..... btw thanks for for sharing......
    I was also thinking on the same lines. Why would you need a screen capture software when you can easily do it by by pressing 'Alt+Print Screen' buttons and then pasting it in corel photo paint and edit? I do it regularly for my payment proofs from paypal and other images as well.

Unregistered

I really like it, you can choose your hot keys, and there's a function to do with broadcasting with a web cam i don't quite know what that one does as i don't have a web cam, perhaps record. You can edit in-game GPU clocks as well. I use bandicam fraps is just too overused and slow bandicam is easy to use and fast.

I am looking for these applications to catch Activity Perform displays. I downloadable Pickpic,its free and very simple to use and performs excellent for me. Thanks for such great application to catch displays.