Thread: Any good boarding school in or near Mumbai?

Default Any good boarding school in or near Mumbai?

Hi all,
    I have been thinking about sending my son to a good boarding school. I was in one myself from the age of 7 and I remember having thoroughly loved my boarding school experience. I made friends for life and learnt discipline at a very early age. This discipline is probably what helped me get through to the Indian Air Force as well. My issue is that my wife is completely against sending my son to a residential school. So I thought I should get some third party influencers as well. IS there anybody whose children study in residential schools in Mumbai? how is their experience? I would really love to know. Thanks.

I recommend Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayaal: Dahanu,Thane District.,Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas Khedgaon Shindvad Road Nashik, and Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas Lohare (nizampur),tq.mangaon Raigad District.

The Army and Navy Military Academy is one school you might want to consider It boasts a student/staff ratio of 15 to 1 and has an enviable reputation for training young men in the academic, sporting and self-esteem areas of life. The school offers the Leadership Education Training program which is provided both inside and out of classes allowing students to experience personal growth in all aspects of their life.

you make some good points but i recommend you for Drs international school this is one of the the best schools in india.