Thread: Feel happy...

Smile Feel happy...

I am feeling very happy as this is my 2000th post in Digital Bhoomi in three years...It had always been a pleasure to take part in lively discussions with other DBians.

It gives me immense pleasure when I share my thoughts and experiences and views in Digital Bhoomi...It has almost become like a second home to me...

When I look back at the earlier posts I had written in 2008, and compare them with my present ones, I feel that I have grown up to some extent in my way of presentation, thinking and writing. This growth is certainly due to three factors:

One is the guidance and advice I received from our friend Michael Dadona. He had always been a good friend to all, clarifying my doubts patiently (and all those who approached him with doubts) and giving tips on DIW (Discipline in writing), which I think has improved my presentation of my threads and posts a lot.

The second one is the encouragement given by the Forum and the Admin by way of awarding the writers and holding contests.

The third is the feedback, views, suggestions, arguments, concurrence, etc received from the friendly members who actively participate in discussions and make them livelier.

I look forward to learning newer things from all my fellow DBians in the years to come and to enjoy every minute I log into Digital Bhoomi...

Blog Entries

Cool! I am looking forward to read your 200,000th post! Thank you very much for all the quality posts.

Congrats on your achievement chellama

Now where am I???? Oh, just reading the tortoise and hare story and patting myself that I too can win one day

Thank you Ram and Meetu for your wishes and for taking part in my happiness...

Wish u all the best for your forthcoming posts. May God Bless you.

congrats jaya..... your posts are very nice and worth reading....keep it up....cheers...

Thank you Neena...I am feeling happier today to see you back in Digital Bhoomi after a long time...I do hope you will become active once again with your valuable and interesting posts and threads in our Forum.

Thanks a lot jaya....Ya I was very much busy last days, so could not log on for long. But I missed DB a lot...
    But i see now many other active members are not very much active now, like michael.

I will try to be regular here now....