Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wordpress vs Blogger

Default Wordpress vs Blogger

Which one do you like most, Wordpress or Blogger?

Well, I like Wordpress it has thousands of free themes and plugins which are very helpful in optimizing sites and designing sites as well.

Blog Entries

Wordpress is the best. It's even better if you host it on your own. Wordpress is the best tool for SEO too. :-)

After WordPress blocked our blog for a few days, we frantically tried to contact the team to find out the reasons. WordPress unblocked the blog and we still don’t know what has happened. In the meanwhile we were forced to reconsider the blog platform since we love blogging and were really a bit perplexed by the incident. Blogger was the next logical platform to try. Hence our first hand comparison.To the blogging world it’s the Yankees Vs Red Sox, Manchester United Vs Manchester City or Tyson Vs Bruno.

Which is the best blogging platform?

Before we go into which is the best, there is something you need to know about WordPress. You have WordPress.com and WordPress.org

I will be talking about WordPress.org in this article today. The difference between the two is the WordPress.org is a self hosted blog and the .com is not. So it is the same as blogger, someone else owns the blogging platform.

However, Wordpress is still good. It provides you thousands of free themes and plugins to do your work.

On the other hand, it is SEO friendly too.

If we talk about which one is easy to learn then i would say word-press, but if we talk about which is good in features and functionality i would say blogger.

I like to learn things which is difficult...what about you?

Blogger is a free Google service, and so, as you would expect, it attracts people who don't want to spend money on a blog. Wordpress is designed for people who want to create a blog quickly and easily, without having to worry about the hassle of hosting and customization. I prefer for wordpress because It has more control over blog authors' capabilities than Blogger. You can choose from a wide variety of themes, or upload your own.

in my view WP is best......m using that from long time.......don't know much about blogger......

Well I think when it comes to ease of use definitely Blogger is ahead. But when it comes to designs, themes and other features wordpress is better than blogger. But since blogger is owned by google more people who are new to blogging are attracted towards blogger.

I prefer WordPress over Blogger. WordPress has plenty of cool add ons to add to your site.

I like blogger because it has simple format and easy to understand. Blogger can easily teach blogging to the people who are don't know anything about blogging.