Thread: iPhone 5 in september

Default iPhone 5 in september

The new Apple iPhone will have a faster processor and an improved camera, according to Bloomberg, which cited “two people familiar with the plans”.

The report said that the new iPhone would be upgraded to include the same A5 processor found in the iPad 2 and that it would have an 8-megapixel camera - an improvement on the 5-megapixel version found in the iPhone 4. The new phone will launch in September, Bloomberg said.

Interesting news. But Indians may get the phone a lot late. Sad but true.

Yes I know it very few days are left for it then we can have a great powerful and most advance phone so its a pleasure to have it.

Iphone 5 is one of the most awaited phone in 2012. I ma waiting for the launch of Samsung Galaxy SIII which is going to big trouble for the iPhone 5.

Ya, and i am waiting for this moment. Thanks

Default hello

IPhone 5 release date September or October?
    i want to buy a new iPhone, and the latest one right now is iPhone 4, i have heard a lot of rumors about iPhone 5 release date, some say its coming in September and according to some iPhone 5 will release in October. i am not sure now about what should i do now. either wait for the iPhone 5 to release or get a new iPhone 4. if anyone know anything about iPhone 5 release date, do share. i will appreciate that.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by paul123 View Post
    The new Apple iPhone will have a faster processor and an improved camera, according to Bloomberg, which cited “two people familiar with the plans”.

The report said that the new iPhone would be upgraded to include the same A5 processor found in the iPad 2 and that it would have an 8-megapixel camera - an improvement on the 5-megapixel version found in the iPhone 4. The new phone will launch in September, Bloomberg said.
    Very right about up coming version of iphone. Which will surly have good and improve features like which you mention in your post. Before launching of iphone 4s it was expected iphone 5 will be launch but Apple played smartly.

I know the iPhone 5 have release in September. I have read full description. I think it is great features like Better battery life, Large touch screen, Support for high-speed 4G data network, lighter design, "Wireless" charging, A6 processor with faster graphics chip, good camera quality ect.

Apple has launched many products and still it is going to launch its newest series of iPhone and it is iPhone 5. It has more features and facilities compare to its other phone. Everyone is waiting for its launch.

There are some factors that can make it difficult to maintain your iPhone in its sleek and clean status. One of these factors is the weather. During the summer time, a lot of things can cause your iPhone to have scratches and other undesirable markings such as sweat and dirt. Since no one wants to own a damaged and dirty iPhone, they can be kept intact in their brand new state by purchasing iPhone 5 cases. These cases can help to prevent the spread of dirt on your iPhone and keep it nice and clean.[/COLOR]