Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is the best free antivirus?

Default What is the best free antivirus?

I vote for Avast because they work good, update regularly, alerts of potential viruses quick, have been around a long time with good reputation. Which free antivirus would you recommend?

Avast! Free Antivirus is my new top pick for the best free antivirus software in light of recent developments. Avast has steadily been improving its detection rates over the past few years and now ranks with the some of the best.

sheetal

Well i have been using Free Malware bytes so far. And regarding antivirus i think Kaspersky is the best antivirus so far i have used. I am using a genuine copy of it with all the latest updates and everything.

Nod32 is the best free anti-virus software. It has wonderful features which serve in free. It make safe and secure to computer system and provide the best speed of it.

Avira free is the best anti-virus software which make the best to a computer system. It has wonderful security system which protect well to window firewall. It create well to computer security on protected from threats and viruses.

I vote for AVG. It's free and works really well. Gives several features like: link scanner, e-mail protection, anti-rootkit, Identity protection and you can keep this anti-virus through out the year. Other anti-virus also provides same protection but only for 30 days. That's why AVG is the best free Anti -virus. Avira also give same protection like AVG but if you want to install Avira 2012 you must have SP2 64 bit or SP3. Avira won't install on SP2 32 bit.

Avast antivirus is best and free antivirus.

for free version try avast...

My vote is for Avast too. I actually like them better than paid Norton that I was using previously. Avast works as a great free antivirus protecting and updating regularly. I really think it is just as good or better than many paid antivirus.

My vote to avast anti virus, its an best.. but we need internet connection for updation... if you have internet definitely you like avast anti virus