Thread: Credit Card best offers

Default Credit Card best offers

Can someone tel me the various credit card offers that are available on various cards. I am thinking of applying for a new credit card.

Three Types of Credit

Type 1: Personal Loans
    Personal loans are a well-known, old-fashioned way to get money. They can make large items like cars, homes and even financial investments a reality. Loans come in a lump sum that must be paid back regularly by a specific date. The longer you take, the more interest you’ll pay — one of the basic rules of credit.

Type 2: Lines of Credit
    A personal line of credit is similar to a loan — money borrowed for large purchases or expenses. Unlike a loan, it’s not a lump sum. Instead, it offers a specified amount of money available for your use. Interest is charged only when it’s used. Once you pay off the used portion the interest charges stop, and you can continue to access it.

Type 3: Credit Cards
    Credit cards are the most popular and most flexible source of credit available. They are issued by banks and other financial institutions or through stores, gas stations, and various retail outlets.
    For more information visit banksindia.in website.

Getting a card is not difficult in India. However, it entirely depends what are your requirements and for what specific purpose you would like to use the Cards. For e.g. if you are a person who spends considerable amount of money doing shopping at Grocery Store, departmental stores , I would suggest you to have a card that gives you cash back and good reward points on every 100 bucks spent (I myself use Standard Chartered Mahattan Card). If you watch movies , you should opt for a movie card that wud work otherwise as a credit card but cud get you free movie tickets etc.

The most important point is that you read the terms and conditions levied by the issuer before applying and using a card. Weigh all the prospects and then decide. If you want any more details , plz feel free to send me a pm

Thanks

Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by BanksIndia View Post
    Three Types of Credit

Type 1: Personal Loans
    Personal loans are a well-known, old-fashioned way to get money. They can make large items like cars, homes and even financial investments a reality. Loans come in a lump sum that must be paid back regularly by a specific date. The longer you take, the more interest you’ll pay — one of the basic rules of credit.

Type 2: Lines of Credit
    A personal line of credit is similar to a loan — money borrowed for large purchases or expenses. Unlike a loan, it’s not a lump sum. Instead, it offers a specified amount of money available for your use. Interest is charged only when it’s used. Once you pay off the used portion the interest charges stop, and you can continue to access it.

Type 3: Credit Cards
    Credit cards are the most popular and most flexible source of credit available. They are issued by banks and other financial institutions or through stores, gas stations, and various retail outlets.
    For more information visit banksindia.in website.
    Thank for this informative post. I am some confused between the "personal loan" and "lines of credit" but after reading your post my confusion is over and get a good information.