Thread: I keen to do film with Ranbir: Deepika

Default I keen to do film with Ranbir: Deepika

As per latest Bollywood news, the shot and sizzling Bollywood actress Deepika Padukone has gone a long way in her career. The actress has now done a film with almost every big banners and big stars in a very short Bollywood career.

To the extent that the actress made news for her films, the more space she occupied in gossip columns for her relationship with Bollywood actor Ranbir Kapoor and Siddharth Mallya.

While talking to media, the actress said that she is keen to work with Ranbir. Further, reporters asked about her beau’s decision on this matter, she replied with a saying that Siddharth doesn’t interfere on her decision and it is totally her own decision.

“I'm keen to do a film with Ranbir. And he's just as keen to work with me. I know that as a pair, people liked us together.”

The actress further said in the interview, “But we haven't got a suitable script after Bachna Ae Haseeno. We'd love to work together again.”

Default Deepika Padukone and Chitrangada Singh fought over a pink dress!

Desi Boys is set to hit the screens all over on 25th November. The promos of the movie are quite captivating. The stunt scenes done by John Abraham and Akshay Kumar along with its gorgeous divas Deepika Padukone and Chitrangada Singh will prove the crowd puller.

Bachna Ae Haseeno was a very good movie both deepika and ranbir done a fabulous job in this movie. You are very right i heard about this news before that deepkia and ranbir are deeply involve with each other...

Enthusiast

Deepika and Ranbeer make an awesome couple on screen and off screen both. But seeing them in film now after the break Up makes us believe that this is all fake and does not let us believe the chemistry between the duo.Ranbeer make a very good pair with Katrina too. Their movie Ajab Prem ki Gazab Kahani is a very good funny movie . They are the best hindi videos to watch anytime . After andaz apna apna this will be the next movie which I liked so much .