Thread: Advanced System Care

Default Advanced System Care

'Advanced System Care' from IObit is a software that I rate personally as one of the best software available on Internet because of its multiple utility function that keeps your PC safe and secure. I have been using the free version of Advanced System Care for years and have been greatly benefited by its service.

It was earlier known as 'Advanced Windows Care Personal' and now the name has been changed to 'Advanced System Care'. Over the years IObit has reserved a few of the functions of ASC for the Pro version, but it didn't dilute the effectivity of the free version that much.

Among its multiple functions are 'Deep Care' and 'Quick Care'. Deep Care is a thorough inspection and repair of PC problems that include Full Malware Removal, Deep Registry Fix, Registry Defrag, System Optimization, Startup Optimization, Shortcut Fix, Privacy Sweep, Junk Files Clean, Security Defense, Vulnerability Fix and Disk Defragment, while 'Quick Care' is a less intense inspection of PC problems.

Apart from these functions you have a Toolbox that is really a box of treasures. It has lots of supporting utility software and functions as well to help in performing several tasks. The supporting software present in toolbox are IObit Uninstaller, File Shredder, Smart RAM, Smart Defrag. The software Registry Cleaner, Internet Booster, Registry Defrag is available with the Pro version.

Among the utility functions available in the toolbox are Drive Manager, Win Fix, Security Holes Scanner, Disk Doctor, IE Helper, Sys Explorer, System Information, Shortcut Fixer, Undelete, to name only a few.

That is not all, there is a 'Turbo Boost' function available in the free version also that can give your PC a real boost up by freeing up necessary RAM that are used by other less-needed programs.

So use ASC today to keep your PC safe and secure, with a good anti-virus, anti-spyware and a firewall. Here is the download link:

http://download.cnet.com/Advanced-Sy...=dl&tag=button
    Last edited by buroo; 24-03-12 at 08:43 AM.

Default hi

Is Advanced System Care a good program to have to remove all your harmful damages off your Laptop?

Quote Originally Posted by Barsedane View Post
    Is Advanced System Care a good program to have to remove all your harmful damages off your Laptop?
    I didn't understand your question properly. Could you specify what you exactly mean by 'all your harmful damages'?

Ya, I agree with you.
    I'm also using 'Advanced System Care' from about 4-5 years.
    Its the great software to clean your system from viruses and its also boost your pc speed.

Default Top networking and hardware institute in kolkata

Infinite Infotech is a networking and hardware institute in Kolkata also providing training courses in ERP, SAP, Tally, animation, web designing and other IT related courses under one roof. They provide ERP training in Kolkata and they are the best SAP training institute in Kolkata.

Answering your prime question for which one is the best VMT ((Virtual Memory Techniques),? My answer is for, "Lap Time - The 'Clock' Algorithm".

The meaning of "Lap Time" is its measurement property, where any unused page will remain in the physical memory. The length of time measured on its 'remain' status before it's being evicted. The 'Clock' means for an algorithm that take control the memory location.

Yea.. This utility software is of best quality and works effectively to make the systems virus free. I have used it since a long period and my PC still is in good condition..

I never used it but after reading your reviews about that ASC and having so much faith on them I think I should use it. Thanks