Thread: their Q's your A's

Wink their Q's your A's

Hi all,

Instead of reading pages and pages of tips on how to succeed in interviews,i think its better if we discuss on ourselves.
    Some of us might be working,some might be in search of jobs.If we discuss and share our experiences,our friends' exps in interview(s),it will help others and we can also have some fun(as most of the interviews are...)

Let me start from my exp:-

I have been chucked out in APS round in TCS,INFY.Wipro was my third company and somehow i get in to it.Believe me i have not prepared anything spl.My friends were putting their best to get placed.

I have positive attitude so my previous failures didnt hurt me at all.I was making fun of those "FRUITS" who were dying with their preparations.

In wipro they have aps,technical,HR rounds.After clearing Aps i was sent to Technical which is the toughest part(that too in wipro..oops).Im not at all good in technical but i made my tech interviewer to laugh for everything i say.So we got a good rappo.After that we started talking as friends.And yes,i got tech cleared(!!!)

Then HR...with some attitude oriented and communication testing questions i made it...After few hours of thrill.........My girl was kissing me for getting placed...

@Ammuthalib

Its good to hear that u r placed in a renowned firm. Actually u meant to say that u don't really need to prepare for that "D DAY' . I think in your case the real man was ur good luck. And ofcourse as u say ur Positive attitude.

But you must let the new ones know what were your lack points when you didnot cleared the initial rounds f your interviews.
    One should learn from other's mistakes, so that u don't repeat those same mistakes in your life.

Default Of course luck...

Most of the students know that LUCK plays a vital role in getting placements.
    I have started this thread in order to share our funny experiences as well as some interesting and informative experiences regarding our interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by ammuthalib123 View Post
    Most of the students know that LUCK plays a vital role in getting placements.
    I have started this thread in order to share our funny experiences as well as some interesting and informative experiences regarding our interviews.

amutha do you know what is abbreviation for luck
    l-labour
    u-under
    c-correct
    k-knowledge
    Hence you possess all the above then only luck will favour you.. dont forget this mantra...

regards
    jagan
    http://earn-cash-to-surf.blogspot.com
    Last edited by therealdeal; 18-11-07 at 07:38 PM.

Default Interview QnA

It was good to hear your fun-filled experience at interview but it is not same with everyone. Every individual has different experience to share. It might be your earlier failures that gave you more confidence to interact freely with interviewer this time. Same ways it is important for others to understand that not just luck but hard work and sincere effort s definitely pays off.