Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mega Prizes worth Rs. 10,000!

Blog Entries

Thumbs up Mega Prizes worth Rs. 10,000!

Hi All,

We are pleased to announce a new contest. Best threads/posts in the following sections for 2012 will win Rs. 1,000 each.

1. Programming
    2. Mobile Phones + iPhone
    3. Cinema
    4. Money
    5. Education->Class Notes
    6. Family->Parenting
    7. Family->Travel
    8. Health
    9. Your Voice->Consumer Opinion/Reviews
    10. Your Voice->Your Voice/Community Center

Monthly forum contests are still on. You can win this new contest in addition to the monthly contests.

As always, this contest is also open to residents of all countries. However, if you are not an Indian resident, the prize money will be sent only thru paypal or as Amazon gift card. For non-Indian residents, prize will be US$20 for each best thread.

We are also adding some more spice to this contest. Even if you don't win the contest, if your referral wins this yearly contest you will get Rs. 500.

Let me give some examples:

1. If a user writes a great thread about iPhone in Sep 2012, he/she will win Rs. 1,000 for Sep 2012 contest. If the same thread wins the best thread for iPhone category in 2012, the user gets Rs. 2,000 for the thread he/she wrote. If the user's referral wins the best thread in Cinema category for 2012, the user's total reward will be Rs. 2,500.

2. Let's say that a user is not active in writing threads/posts but refers lot of his/her friends. Assume that the user doesn't write any posts in 2012. If his/her referrals win a best thread award for Travel category, the user gets Rs.500 and his/her referral gets Rs. 1,000.

3. If one of the ten categories doesn't have any winning thread, Rs. 1,000 allocated for that category will be distributed evenly among other winners. Let's say that we have best threads only in 8 out of 10 categories. Rs. 10,000 will be split among 8 winners and each winner would get Rs. 1,250.

We have about 100+ days left for 2012. So, don't delay and start writing that great thread today

Contest results will be announced in the first week of Jan 2013.

Good Luck!
    Last edited by Ram; 15-09-12 at 06:41 PM. Reason: added clarification about US$ equivalent

This is great news for all members, even those who find it difficult to create quality posts I guess. Those who have referring skills now can even earn good money from here. I guess now we would see some real activity in this forum.

Thanks Admin for introducing this new yearly contest, I guess it will spur somebody like me even more to produce something even more spectacular, as well as the other members who have been producing real posts of substance on a consistent basis.

There isn't many sites on Internet that rewards hard work aptly (sadly) and it is so much reassuring and refreshing for all of us to know that Digitalbhoomi is not one of them.

I don't know really whether Digitalbhoomi can be called an Indian site (since our Admin is Indian), but if you see that way then I won't hesitate to say that presently it is the best Indian site online that gives a fair opportunity of earning through writing skills to anybody, no matter where you reside, than any other site I could recollect.

I hope Digitalboomi grows even bigger with time in every aspect of the term and continue to be a reason for all of us to enjoy our time online.
    Last edited by buroo; 19-09-12 at 07:49 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by buroo View Post
    I don't know really whether Digitalbhoomi can be called an Indian site
    Digital Bhoomi is an Indian site! Digital Bhoomi forum is called "India Forums". Our domain name is digitalbhoomi.in.

DigitalBhoomi is created for Indians living in India and other parts of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    Digital Bhoomi is an Indian site! Digital Bhoomi forum is called "India Forums". Our domain name is digitalbhoomi.in.

DigitalBhoomi is created for Indians living in India and other parts of the world.
    Thanks a lot Admin for the clarification, I was actually a little doubtful but knowing the truth now from you really made me happy ....

Long live Digitalbhoomi.........

Thumbs up Thank u Ram and all the best friends...

Thank you Admin and thank you Digital Bhoomi for the novel idea to woo in more active participation from the members.

Monthly forum contests are still on. You can win this new contest in addition to the monthly contests.
    Thank you Digital Bhoomi for being generous...

Digital Bhoomi is the only site/Forum which is prompt and genuine in conducting the contests and rewarding the contestants and that too on a regular(monthly) basis.

Looking forward to reading many many quality posts and threads by our friends and wishing you all the very best to be the winners...

I am a new member here. These types of contests motivate all the members especially new members to contribute their best to this site. Thank you admin.

Hi friends, Reminding you all of the mega prizes you may be able to win in January by writing quality threads this month...Your last chance to become a mega prize winner...Please do come up with interesting thoughts, views or share your experiences in any field. The count down begins now...Wish you all the very best...

Thank you Digital Bhoomi

Unregistered

nice initiative

Is this contest open for threads written in 2013 too?