Thread: how to promote my blog ??

Default how to promote my blog ??

hello

i have blog, how to promote my blog in search engine... plz give some ideas..

Hi revaseo1. Can you tell what your blog is about? That will help in giving exact tips. You see 'blog promotion' is quite a vast topic

Smile

Hello dreamygal, my blog is fantasticphotocollection.blogspot.in its related to photo collection,

revaseo1, I did check your blog, and yes it is indeed a 'collection'. However, as a reader I was little confused on certain aspects. Like which photos are your own, and which one are a collection from internet? Some images, I felt are taken from random website on net. If so, you need to mention the source or the original art work link.

It has two benefits. One, you will be safe and can happily blog as it won't violate copyright issues. Two, many-a-times, these links are the one that drive traffic coz of their popularity. So I would stress that you provide the original link.

Another thing (which i haven't trued yet, but have again heard/read) is WordPress is quite SEO friendly when compared to blogger. They (WP) also have something called as SEO pack where in the title, a brief description and SEO tags are separately available apart form normal tags and category (again Blogger doesn't have this)section. Though WP doesn't have a followers widget like Blogger, and is comparatively not that user friendly

Hope it helped

If you have blog about photo collection, try to edit all photos with ALT tags (this is html tag) with name of it this will get help to get traffic from search queries who want to search proper image.
    Next you submit your blog to blog directories,promote in social media,place share button so viewers can share in social sites,update regularly and Ping it after every update, submit RSS feeds in Rss submission sites & link building these will help to get visitors.

There are lots of work you have to done to see your blog in search result and to get organic traffic. You have to do ON PAGE and OFF PAGE SEO to promote your blog better.

If you really want to promote your blog then do some article submission, directory submission, commenting in high PR blogs. There are so many tricks to promote blog in a better way to get lots of organic traffic.

If you want make your blog popular in search engine then start submitting you blog on high PR Forum and blog commenting and also promote your site on Social Media Facebook and Twitter.

Enthusiast

Simple, Do SMO.

Can you elaborate in SMO. Social Media Optimisation