It looks as though I wrote this thread http://www.digitalbhoomi.in/forums/s...ad.php?t=30349 only yesterday and so soon a year has gone by...

Yes, my dear friends, I am happy to announce that I am five years old today in Digital Bhoomi, my most favorite forum...

I am glad about having been able to write more than 2200 odd posts and threads in these five years without a break and for having been a winner in the monthly contests. Though I had been able to bring in a number of referrals to this forum, I am a bit disappointed that many of them rarely or hardly write any threads here. But I shall continue to do my little bit by contributing my threads and posts and by promoting the forum in the best possible ways I find.

Sharing our threads in popular sites like Facebook and Twitter brings in more and more readers and newer members too to our Forum.

I am happy to see the growth of our Forum and wish to have a continued association with "her" in the years ahead too...Thank you DB and thank you DBians...