Thread: Happy New Year...2015

Smile Happy New Year...2015

First of all let me wish each one of you Dbians, a very very Happy, healthy, peaceful and prosperous New Year 2015. On behalf of all the members of Digital Bhoomi, I wish the enterprising Admin Ram and his energetic team of moderators the very best of success in running this Forum continuously in 2015 and the forthcoming years ahead...

Let us all pray and wish that 2015 should give abundant peace to all people in this beautiful world...May there be prosperity and happiness among all on earth...Let good prevail over bad and joy over sorrow...Let us also be thankful for all the good things that happened to us in 2014 and let us become aware of our follies committed in 2014 and become wiser and prudent in the new year...

H A P P Y N E W Y E A R

Note to Admin Ram : Thank you very much for the adding "Restore auto saved draft". It is very useful to me...

Thank you J I wish you and everyone in this forum happy and prosperous new year!!
    Be Happy. Just Enjoy Your Life!

Blog Entries

Thank you very much! We wish all DBians happy, healthy and prosperous new year!

Quote Originally Posted by jayashree s kumar View Post
    First of all let me wish each one of you Dbians, a very very Happy, healthy, peaceful and prosperous New Year 2015. On behalf of all the members of Digital Bhoomi, I wish the enterprising Admin Ram and his energetic team of moderators the very best of success in running this Forum continuously in 2015 and the forthcoming years ahead...

Let us all pray and wish that 2015 should give abundant peace to all people in this beautiful world...May there be prosperity and happiness among all on earth...Let good prevail over bad and joy over sorrow...Let us also be thankful for all the good things that happened to us in 2014 and let us become aware of our follies committed in 2014 and become wiser and prudent in the new year...

H A P P Y N E W Y E A R

Note to Admin Ram : Thank you very much for the adding "Restore auto saved draft". It is very useful to me...