Thread: Seven years and the bond grows stronger...

Thumbs up Seven years and the bond grows stronger...

On 25th Feb 2015, I completed seven years of writing and interacting in Digital bhoomi...and my love for DB keeps growing and the bond is also growing stronger... This is a place where I have learnt many things from other members, earned the friendship of many good people who still keep in touch with me though they may not be posting threads frequently, and above all this is one place where I share my thoughts, views and experiences and enjoy writing and reading threads and posts...

Thank you DB for the joy and happiness you give to your members...Looking forward to read and write more in our dear Forum...

Kudos to you! I cant agree more It's hard to find time to write frequently. I try to contribute whenever I can.
    Be Happy. Just Enjoy Your Life!

Thank you Funlover for your kind words. Thank you for being a part of our Forum and contributing your views and experiences whenever you can...

Do you know something? Your thread on How to use Western toilets (http://www.digitalbhoomi.com/forums/...m-India-to-U-S) has been viewed 32,991 times till now and has 8 follow up posts.

I request all members once again to write such nice quality threads that will make us learn more, and also write more and also discuss more in this dear Forum of ours...

Thanks again Funlover, keep writing as and when you can...Replies to threads are quite encouraging and we feel like creating more threads. So friends, write more, read and reply to threads and also discuss by sharing your views even if you disagree with the thread...

Really?! 33,000 times? I did not know that!!! Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by jayashree s kumar View Post
    Thank you Funlover for your kind words. Thank you for being a part of our Forum and contributing your views and experiences whenever you can...

Do you know something? Your thread on How to use Western toilets (http://www.digitalbhoomi.com/forums/...m-India-to-U-S) has been viewed 32,991 times till now and has 8 follow up posts.
    Be Happy. Just Enjoy Your Life!