Thread: Advance wishes for a HAPPY BIRTHDAY Dear Digital Bhoomi...

Smile Advance wishes for a HAPPY BIRTHDAY Dear Digital Bhoomi...

Dear DB, On behalf of all the members aka DBians, I wish you a very Happy Birthday in advance...Tomorrow ie 15th March 2015, you will be completing eight years and my association with you is from 2008 February...the day which brought in happiness to me by sharing my thoughts through you with all viewers and Dbians...

This time, dear DB, I have not made any video but am giving the link to the same video I created for your seventh birthday last year...Do you know why? I went through it again and found that the statistics given there have not changed greatly and I want all DBians (including me) to get motivated to write more and bring in more members so that the next year there will be a rise in all the numbers given there...So, friends, please see this link and make sure you write more and introduce our dear Forum to your friends and make them write too...

http://goanimate.com/videos/0xvrKhTQhphA

A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR DIGITAL BHOOMI and HATS OFF TO OUR DEAR ADMIN AND HIS TEAM FOR THEIR RELENTLESS AND SINCERE EFFORTS IN RUNNING A SPAM FREE FORUM FOR EIGHT YEARS...Looking forward to more and more enjoyable time in writing and reading in the Forum...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jayashree s kumar View Post
    Dear DB, On behalf of all the members aka DBians, I wish you a very Happy Birthday in advance...Tomorrow ie 15th March 2015, you will be completing eight years and my association with you is from 2008 February...the day which brought in happiness to me by sharing my thoughts through you with all viewers and Dbians...

This time, dear DB, I have not made any video but am giving the link to the same video I created for your seventh birthday last year...Do you know why? I went through it again and found that the statistics given there have not changed greatly and I want all DBians (including me) to get motivated to write more and bring in more members so that the next year there will be a rise in all the numbers given there...So, friends, please see this link and make sure you write more and introduce our dear Forum to your friends and make them write too...

http://goanimate.com/videos/0xvrKhTQhphA

A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR DIGITAL BHOOMI and HATS OFF TO OUR DEAR ADMIN AND HIS TEAM FOR THEIR RELENTLESS AND SINCERE EFFORTS IN RUNNING A SPAM FREE FORUM FOR EIGHT YEARS...Looking forward to more and more enjoyable time in writing and reading in the Forum...
    Thank you very much! We hope to have more active forum in the coming years...