Thread: How to Check Indian Railway Seat Availability easily?

Default How to Check Indian Railway Seat Availability easily?

I want to know sites which offers to check seat availability in simplified way. I have tried Indian Railways official website but its ask for source and destination station code, which i don't know. So, suggest me any site which shows the result on providing train number only.

Yeah, i know it's annoying because we don't know station code. Previously, i used to check from Indian railways too when there was no other options but now i know many sources from which i can check seat availability just by train no. or name. For example: There is a site named pnr status, here you just need to enter your train name or number in the given field and you will also get suggestion while entering the no. or name. You also asked to enter your destination station name, here you will also get suggestion and few other details. Once filled all the detail just hit the get availability button and your result will be displayed.

Hi I am in Chicago n I want to plan my trip via train. I need direct contact number of Indian Railways because I can't connect to the toll free numbers and How to Check Indian Railway Seat available or not.