Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking to know more about real estate investing.

Default Looking to know more about real estate investing.

Hi people, there is a question that I have and would like it to be answered. I have been thinking of real estate investing and I know that this is one of the better ways to indulge your money. But, there are still a few things related to real estate that need to be sorted out like how do the profits build up, what are the ways to go about this….and some more. Would you please help me to know more about real estate?????

Default Looking to know more about real estate investing.

I think that you need a total guide on real estate like from the A – Z. There are many online sources that can help you in this…but that should be well sorted. realpropertyprofits.com Real estate investing has many features to it like probate real estate which is a less – known but a real good way to make the cash roll. Its an effective way to put your money for the real value.

realpropertyprofits.com

If you are interested in purchasing and selling property, you can learn the secrets of real estate gurus on making money in real estate investing! A business plan is an effective means of plotting out the course of your business based on the expectations that you have surrounding your business.

Hi,

Real estate and mortgage is one of the best and safest ways to earn a healthy income... of course there are risk factors but it is very very less compared to other businesses...

Blog Entries

american real estate really screwed up the entire economy. all because of greedy banks. even those banks are saved now with tax payer's money. what a shame...
    Be Happy. Just Enjoy Your Life!

Default tips on real estate

Compare the rents and property value.The best way to measure property’s market value is often the sale prices of near by properties. This is the same in case of area rents. Renters who can afford highest price can buy instead of renting, so reasonably price rent is necessary.There may be various fields available in real estate. So be specialized in any one field. That one can focus any one topic from the following starter homes, foreclosures, fixer- uppers, low down payment properties, condominiums, small apartment and buildings.Tax laws may get changed so be careful.Don’t put the tax investment on current tax laws. Tax code will be constantly changing. As an investor one should always prefer a right financing for a right property.
    ------------------------------------
    francis
    drivenwide.com

Default Real estate is slite dull now

At the present situation real estate in Hyderabad has slit dull but i think with new hyderabad metro rail it will boom again.
    at present the land rates are as fallows maaproperties.com/Pages/PropertyRates

sanya2008

Default Indian Real Estate

it will get more ugly in the coming months. wait and watch

Wow that's a nice post. I too want to learn some nice stuff regarding real estate investments. I feel like everyone should know the strategies and concepts through real estate investing FAQ. Creating a detailed goal plan is half the fun of beginning real estate investing.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Income For Life View Post
    Wow that's a nice post. I too want to learn some nice stuff regarding real estate investments. I feel like everyone should know the strategies and concepts through real estate investing FAQ. Creating a detailed goal plan is half the fun of beginning real estate investing.
    "you too want to learn"? based on your link, it looks like you teach?