Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Become a Real Estate Agent

Exclamation Become a Real Estate Agent

In most states and provinces, a minimum requirement to joining a real estate brokerage or builders Kochi as a sales agent is to have already earned a real estate license. In some states, however, a new agent needs to obtain a sponsoring brokerage prior to pursuing a license. Licensing requirements typically involve coursework and passing a state test. You can check with your state or province to find the names of licensing schools near you. Some states also require post-licensing coursework immediately after you earn your license; and most states require continuing education throughout your career to keep your license active.
    If you're looking for a career that enables you to control your workday and offers a direct correlation between your effort and reward with unlimited potential on the reward side - real estate sales might be a good fit. It's not easy. But when you surround yourself with other serious professionals you realize an immediate benefit - because you see first-hand the habits and strategies that work and you're motivated to emulate the success you're witnessing.
    By becoming a Real Estate Agent, an individual can provide hundreds of different creative options for a person to purchase a home, land, or business and commercial property. The consumer truly benefits because Real Estate Agents are not employees of any particular company or financial institution, but instead have a working relationship with a broad range of companies that serve the public by helping them buy or sell real estate.
    But how do you begin a successful real estate career? Start by making sure you have what it takes to succeed. Commissions on sales are the main source of earnings of real estate agents and brokers. The rate of commission varies according to whatever the agent and broker agree on, the type of property, and its value. The percentage paid on the sale of farm and commercial properties or unimproved land is typically higher than the percentage paid for selling a home.

Thank you for sharing that, it was wonderful of you....With the real estate market as slow as it is, I've actually found that my most stable form of income has been from my rental agreements that I've signed on a few rental properties. I actually used to do VERY well, as a real estate agent, but because things were slow I turned my second home into a rental property and have since had a few sets of tenants now sign rental agreements.
    Anyway just a thought, for real estate agents struggling to make ends meet.
    Cheers,

Too Good ! I really wanna go to Real Estate bussiness. I am a dynamic person, First I was an Accountant knowing accounts and Taxation. Then I shifted to software with my brother there also I gained knowledge and ofcourse money too. secondly, I am an internet savvy and more in to technology. After that in addition to that I indulge myself in to share trading in cash markets and after that I went to future & options. Really I enjoyed Fighting and strugglying the life battle.

Now, to relax myself and to gain peace and bliss at the leasure I undergone aerobic exercises and ofcourse meditation. I learned many things from RAMDEV BABA and Raj Yog Meditation. I have worldy knowledge and spiritual knowledge and also I am A good cooker.

For more about me
    www.sahiwala.com
    www.houchpouch.blogspot.com
    www.brahmakumaris.com (Raj Yog Meditation)

Starting out in real estate stinks. You will make little to no money in the first months At the same time, you will consistently have professional bills to pay - depending on the agency you work for - desk fees, Multiple Listing Service Fees, license fees, business cards, printing costs, advertising, and the list goes on and on. I do not recommend starting in real estate unless you have a sizable savings and professional budget to start you down that path. You cannot be a successful part time real estate agent, either, so don't plan on starting it while you have another job.

Can you tell me the other turmoils in real estate business as i am new to it?

Thumbs up Become a Real Estate Agent

Becoming a real estate agent is a very challanging job. The real estate agent must be a very strong headed person who is equipped with the details about the every segment of real estate market. In addition to this, he must be aware of all the legalities related to the real estate becuase he has to play the role of a consultant for his buyer who is are not aware of the legalities and whose only focus is to invest in real estate.

For details, please click on following links:

1. Rent Office Space London
    2. Rent Office Space

If you want to become a real estate agent then we need lot of investment.We should know about the land value and many updated information.A agent is the one who should satisfy the customer as well as he should take high risk to invest money on the land..

If you are just starting out as a real estate agent, the best thing you can do is join the local real estate agents’ association. Most large cities have either official or unofficial clubs or associations that meet regularly to exchange information.Real estate agents make sure their clients have all the information they need to set selling prices, make offers, and negotiate a great deal. Real estate agents are paid a commission which is a percentage of the sale price of each transaction, so your earning potential is unlimited.

Real estate brokers who help with the purchase, sale, or rental of housing, buildings and land.There is a common misconception that to be a licensed estate agent is the key consideration is the United States Mint.

The first step is that each real estate agent must take to become a real estate agent include a state approved school or curriculum. You do it without a real estate agent can not. This real estate you need to take the test. Class or classes cost money, but you get sponsored by a local Realtor to be able to work for you by their interest can do.