Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Best Malayalam Movies

from past year i have been a vivid watcher of malayalam films, i used to watch only mohanlal films ,but off late i have watched all old malayalam films, i like the way the characters are oriented and the way in which the story takes . one more note worthy point is that director
    uses his "lens " to etch the feeling.. thats shows the creativity ..............hats offf to them

Actually, I've seen only 2-3 Malyalam movies. 'Iyer the great' is one of them and I like this movie.

Unregistered

Ee-nadu is probably the best.

Default thanks

Thank you for the Youtube links of good songs of Malayalam

I loved Thalavattam. I had seen it very long back in Kerala. But I recently came to know that it is a remake of an English movie 'One flew over the Cuckoo's Nest' ... I wass a bit dissapointed that my favourite movie is a stolen idea ...

Other movies I like are Naadodikattu and Nakashatangal

coolgargi

i love old and medium malayalam movies

watch more malayali movies from this link

mammooty's annan thambi is best film

Hi Guys!!!
    I am not sure whether many of the forum ppl will agree with my selection. But I like films which are very close to reality.In real life we dont know what will happen next, but in many of the films if you watch it for 30 mins, you can predict what will be the end.They are repititions, films those are made only for the hero,all the other characters are made only for the existance of hero, and they live on the mercy of hero,the characters are not shaped correctly, some of the comedians simply blah blah blahhhh, the story is not logical,over expressions.and the worst part is that you have a hero gifted with all the good things and a villain...an anti social in all the ways.I fed up with such kind of films and that is the time I began seeing some of the films of yesteryears.Some of my picks are given below.If you didnt saw this yet, bring and see those.

Panchavadippalam,Yavanika,Mela,Lekhayude Maranam Oru Flashback(KG GEorge)
    Idavela,Thoovanathumbikal,Aparan,Oridathoru Phayalvan,Deshadanakkili Karayarilla,Moonnam Pakkam, Season, Lorry,Kariyilakkattu pole,Innale,Arappatta kettiya gramathila,Koodevide,Kaattathe kilikkooodu( Padmarajan)
    Utharam(Pavithran)
    Maniyanpilla adhava Maniyanpilla()
    Vyshali,Amaram,Aaravam,Thaazhvaram,Paalangal( Bharathan)
    Mrigaya,Thaniyavarthanam,Kireedam (Lohithadas)
    Oru Vadakkan Veeragadha(Hariharan)
    CBI Diarikkurippu
    Karimbin Poovinakkare,Eenadu( IV Sasi)
    Manichitrathazhu(Fazil)
    Mutharam Kunnu PO
    Nandi Veendum Varika
    Kattu Kuthira
    Ramjirao Speaking,Harihar Nagar,Godfather( Siddiq Lal)

-Sreeraj

jith

Default movies

hey gotta watch 'ore kadal'...simply wonderful...never seen an exposure in malayalm movies li dat...again BIG B for editin malayalam movies are growing!!!

Mohanlal-Sreenivasan and Mohanlal-Jagathi combination is all time my favourite. Akkaraakkara series,kilukkam..i love chitram also.