Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: is online shoping good in india

Online shopping is good for every, online shopping malls perform very well. I always buy online products because all product is branded and offer price is best. Online shopping save your time and money.

Yes, Off course it is good. But before shopping you should take care about the portal and their sellers. You should only buy from repudiated portals like ebay.in, and flipkart and before shop from ebay please check the seller history and peoples feedback for the seller.
    One more thing you should to take care about the replacement and warranty terms before purchase of any item and who will be responsible for warranty terms manufacturer of seller. I advice you only purchase the the items with manufacturer warranty.
    Hope you will enjoy your shopping in India.

yes this is good but use only repudiated websites.........There are so many fraudies on net also which cab be rough you. And this is only beneficial for electronics items and consumer products.

Online shoping is the best way to shop from home.. their is no way that its not safe.. If you go for well known shoping sites online.. they offer amazing deals and discounted offers at cheap rates....One must enjoy it..
    Doing shoping online is a great fun.

Online shopping is good and safe in India . I always prefer to shop for my baby online only. Online shopping is convenient and easy for shoppers like me. Online shopping gives me ample of option to choose from different products. So why to go to market and waste your money, online shopping offers very cheap deals. I shop from Firstcry.com for my baby. Because it is the best baby shopping site which offers me various baby products at cheap price.
    Last edited by nidhinair; 29-05-13 at 02:30 PM.

I personally had good experience on them since they offer huge variety of products with good discounts. Online shopping in India is at boom and great alternative to physical shopping

niche

Some online sellers are not professional and do not send the products they have promised online.