Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Earn points for referrals too!

Blog Entries

Lightbulb Earn points for referrals too!

Hi Everyone,

We will grant 2 points for each referral and 3 points for the first thread created because of the referral. Let me explain.

For example, if a new user signs up because of the referral by rampantheart, rampantheart gets 2 points. The new user must put rampantheart's name in the referral field when he/she signs up, otherwise we wouldn't know.

When the new user writes his/her first thread, rampantheart will get 3 more points. This is in addition to the initial 2 points. So, basically rampantheart will get 5 points if the new user registers and writes the first thread.

Some users were skeptic about our points system. We have already sent the payment for the users that scored more than 200 points. It is a genuine program, you won't be cheated. If you are new to this forum, check out our points page to read more about the points system.

As always, good luck and have fun!

Cheers,
    DB Team

Note: This new scheme is effective from today, Jan 22nd, 2008
    Last edited by Ram; 22-01-08 at 10:27 AM. Reason: Added the effective date

wow! thanks Admin for giving us such a nice offer. Here we enjoy a lot.

thnx for this opportunity

Good opportunity to work.........

Default Earn points for referrals too!

Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    Hi Everyone,

We will grant 2 points for each referral and 3 points for the first thread created because of the referral. Let me explain.

For example, if a new user signs up because of the referral by rampantheart, rampantheart gets 2 points. The new user must put rampantheart's name in the referral field when he/she signs up, otherwise we wouldn't know.

When the new user writes his/her first thread, rampantheart will get 3 more points. This is in addition to the initial 2 points. So, basically rampantheart will get 5 points if the new user registers and writes the first thread.

Some users were skeptic about our points system. We have already sent the payment for the users that scored more than 200 points. It is a genuine program, you won't be cheated. If you are new to this forum, check out our points page to read more about the points system.

As always, good luck and have fun!

Cheers,
    DB Team

Note: This new scheme is effective from today, Jan 22nd, 2008

Hi,

How do I refer people to the site? Is there a referral link for the same?

Irasbekar, go to Quick linksat the top and go to the option of invite your friends. You will get all the info there.

Banned

oh this is is something really nice! here teh admin reacts very soon

res. administrator
    thanks for your information.

wats my referral link ?

Blog Entries

Default How to find referral link in Digital Bhoomi Forums?

Quote Originally Posted by arul View Post
    wats my referral link ?
    You can ask your friend to enter your username in the referrer field when he/she registers in the forums. You will be credited for all your referrals.

If you want to make sure that your friend doesn't forget entering your username, you can send the following link to your friend.

http://www.digitalbhoomi.in/forums/index.php?referrerid=YOUR_USERID_GOES_HERE

In the field "YOUR_USERID_GOES_HERE", you need to enter your userid. You userid can be easily found when you hover the mouse over your username in one of your posts. When I hover mouse on your username (on this thread), I see "http://www.digitalbhoomi.in/forums/member.php?u=1471". Your userid is 1471. So, if you send the link http://www.digitalbhoomi.in/forums/i...eferrerid=1471 to your friends, you will be credited when they register in the forums using your link.

If finding your userid is too complicated, there is a simpler way. Whenever you view a thread, you will find a link "Email this page" under "Thread Tools".

This link will allow you to send a brief message to anyone you like. Your referrerid is added to the link you send, so if your friend registers on this forum as a result of viewing the link you sent to them, your referrals will automatically be credited!

Please note that above description is applicable only to the registered users of Digital Bhoomi forums.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast