Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What to you think is the best city to invest in real estate in India?

Default What to you think is the best city to invest in real estate in India?

i want opinion of all of you regarding the best city in India to invest in real istate. I am from Pune and i think it is one of the best. Real Estate is absolutely booming in Pune.

All tier 2 & 3 cities

yeah pune is a good city to invest in .rght nw the rates are falling down and there is great scope of increase in the rates in near future

what is the typical price of 2 BR apartment in pune? I want to compare that price with bangalore and chennai

Default My opinion

I think you are right Pune is the best city for investment in real estate.
    Last edited by Ram; 28-03-09 at 11:19 AM. Reason: Removed spam

Default pune real estate

Hey dude what's going, where you guys present and also not doing posting in this forum.
    Last edited by Ram; 28-03-09 at 11:19 AM. Reason: Removed spam

I agree with you guys. Pune is the best city to start on real estate investments. With all the crisis taking cover the whole world, it is fairly safe to choose this city.

Default Why Invest in Noida Real Eestate

NOIDA, the acronym for New Okhla Industrial Development Authority, is located on the left bank of the river and is at an equidistant distance from Ghaziabad and Delhi. Developed in 1976 across river Yamuna as a modern industrial city; Noida has emerged as a planned, integrated, modern Industrial City that is well connected to Delhi through a network of roads, national highways and the ultra-modern DND flyover, offering inter-road linkages to different parts of North India. With extensive growth of population in NOIDA during the last three decades, NOIDA is one of the largest planned industrial townships of Asia, which symbolizes harmony between human habitat and Industrial Enterprise in India. This has spurred a series of investment in both commercial and residential real estate in NOIDA in the last few years. This phenomenal development has also created job opportunities (both skilled and unskilled) in the city which can be considered a viable reason for the influx of population. As an important part of the Industrial landscape of India, NOIDA today exemplifies an enviable monument of the concept of integrated Industrial Township, with its smooth and wide roads, well developed land, uninterrupted power supply, clean and safe drinking water, unfailing telephony, and splendid residential complexes in a serene and peaceful environment. All these factors are hugely responsible for making NOIDA one of the best places to invest in.

Summary
    Noida like any other progressive city in India with better infrastructural facilities has lately become an operational hub for multinational firms outsourcing IT services. Many large software and BPO companies have their offices in the city and many more are contemplating to invest in the city. Noida has the head-office of the Software Technology Park (STP) and is fast emerging as the hub for automobile ancillary units with major car manufacturers having already started their operations. NOIDA in the present times has emerged as one of the most enviable destination for property investors. Besides improved living conditions, premium educational facilities and lucrative job opportunities.
    For more detail visit us at "sumangalampropmart.com"

Quote Originally Posted by amitj020 View Post
    yeah pune is a good city to invest in .rght nw the rates are falling down and there is great scope of increase in the rates in near future
    Agreed....Good stuff!!! Pune is a good city to invest in real estate.

Hi prithviraj0007

Your very good idea and thanks for providing good thread to discuss. Happy enjoy your blissful moment. My idea is, for long term investment in real estate; I would like to choose for Kolkata. The future industrious plan that has been well layout for 10 years from 2010 to 2020. In my personal opinion, anyway.
    FOR VISITOR$ TO JOIN THIS FORUM CLICK HERE
    Prosperity sharing with our lovely Digital Bhoomi (DB)
    Follow DB-Twitter Follow DB-YouTube Follow DB-Facebook