Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mturk - A good site for online workers

Default Mturk - A good site for online workers

In the world of online work from home sites, there are scams, scams and more scams. But one company that stands out is mturk. It is an Amazon company. You have to register on the site as a worker. Once you do that, you are taken to the list of tasks available, also called as HIT. Choose the HIT that you want to work on.

Complete the work and submit it. Once your submission is accepted by the requester (the employer), your account is credited with the fee for the task. You can withdraw this amount in Indian Rupee via a cheque, after paying $4 as cheque processing fee. I got mine today.

You can work on as many HITs as you want. In certain cases, the client may keep the task exclusively reserved for you, if you are good. I have been contracted by one of the employers to work on the hypnosis articles that he wants.

The HITs can be quite simple like registering at the site and sending the username to the employer or more complex task like audio transcription. You can choose the task as per your skill level. Certain employers do offer bonus if you do good work.

Thatís nice find, I will check the site to know more
    Thanks

i have worked for mturk..they will either pay you through check or through amazon gift certificate..in order to get check,they would ask you for id proof like pan card,state identity.

Quote Originally Posted by ekta74 View Post
    i have worked for mturk..they will either pay you through check or through amazon gift certificate..in order to get check,they would ask you for id proof like pan card,state identity.

what the jobs is all about? could you please tell me so that other members also get benefitted from your explanation.

YOU give the details of that i will do that from my end..

Default mturk

This is really good for working at home.

Unregistered

Default mturk

in how many days the mturk check reach in india?

Smile Mturk - Mechanical turk

Hi friends,

Mturk stands for Mechanical turk, Amazon based company, details of which is available in wikipedia in the following link...
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amazon_Mechanical_Turk

And HIT stands for Human Intelligence Tasks... The website of Mturk https://www.mturk.com/mturk/welcome stats that 52089 HITs are available (viewed the site on Indian time 12:23 pm).

I have seen several work from home sites, but this is the first work from home kind of site specifying technical qualifications/skills required for taking up a task. And they conduct tests to see whether a person is qualified to do the HIT. I have never seen such a site (which may be available).

I dont know whether the site is true or fake, but found it different from others.

can you please send me the link for the site . i am good at transcribing the audio files to word files.

Smile Link

Hi

The link is as given in the previous post..

https://www.mturk.com/mturk/welcome

Audio transcription HIT is provided in the site, and for most of them your qualifying points need to be at least 100 (depends on complexity of the task). They recommend downloading the audio/video file and write the content in the space they have provided.

All the best...

Unregistered

Default how to connect with mturk

hi, im new to this site, by what time the registration from india accepted, thanks...regards...randy

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast