Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What other types of study or education would be helpful?

Default What other types of study or education would be helpful?

What area of education would I need to start a kind of group like the boy scouts? I'm wanting to start up an alternative school or group for troubled kids that will cover areas like the arts and other things. What major should I go into? What other types of study or education would be helpful?

to start a boy scouts, you dont need any formal education. however, if you don't have relevant education, how could you run a school? I don't get it.

you are in danville? are you going to start a school in danville, CA? you would need at least 100 grand to start something like that in danville.
    Be Happy. Just Enjoy Your Life!

sheetal

i feel practical studies are really helpful for students.. coz i have studies so many topics in my engineering carrier which is of no use in day to day life..

Tell me did any one solve practical problem using derivative or integration? no na.. then why keep such things in students syllabus .. rather keep topics which are latest and interesting for a student to study..

There are many benefit of education, you can improve your knowledge, you can get many experience in school and college time duration. And main benefit is get good job in good company.

Hi,

I think benefit of education is lot, you will feel strong and independent after taking education. Education makes us a good citizen of our country.

Online education system is more helpful to the student. They are get more and more knowledge from the internet and also do some extra activity to develop their mind. So I think for education online system is best.

Distance Learning Is The Most Helpful To get Education From Home And It Most Effective

Once you get involved with juggling, you can let your imagination and experiment with the tricks they have learned. You may end up inventing a new trick, or simply a different way of achieving a trick with only imagine the different models and different routines that can be possible!

Hi Now i completed HSC..I like to choose B.E Bio Medical.I would choose this degree,it will be very helpful to my future.Can i choose this as my career..please i need suggestions from you all..thank you

since you are in scouts you will be taught many ideas and concepts in safety, learning, activities etc.,. you can start teaching that for kids

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast