Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How much did you pay for your antivirus software?

Default How much did you pay for your antivirus software?

The internet is not very safe nowadays. Everyday, newer and updated viruses and spyware are developed and scattered in the Internet. It is a good thing that we should have anti-virus and anti-spyware software installed in our computer. That way, we can be so sure that our computer is safe from hackers.

I know most of us prefer the free downloadable antivirus or antispyware software while others prefer buying their own security software.

How much did you pay for your security software? Is it free? Are you suing McAfee or Norton?

Why the hell u wanna pay?
    There are tons of nieche Antivirus softwares available for free download.

Search my thread for Antivirus... I have given links in there

i always prefer free downloads.Why to pay for something which we can get free of cost...

bitdefender is a nice antivirus software.very effective.btw free antivirus r far less effective.

Bitdefender is nice, but I believe it only checks for virus online?
    Freeware for the win, AVG is awesome.

Besides who needs antivirus when they got Linux.

Its so much better, Linux gets no virus. And you switch on your windows for half an hour, connect to the internet and don't even visit websites and you have got yourself a computer full of 100s of virus.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by dcsmon View Post
    Bitdefender is nice, but I believe it only checks for virus online?
    Freeware for the win, AVG is awesome.

Besides who needs antivirus when they got Linux.

Its so much better, Linux gets no virus. And you switch on your windows for half an hour, connect to the internet and don't even visit websites and you have got yourself a computer full of 100s of virus.
    MACROVIRUSON CALL and PC SECUIRTY ADVISOR alsO best antivirus for scanning purposes on low prices.

Even I prefer to download it for free.Also the cracks are also available..

I pay for antivirus depend on their security and validity, If there security and validity is high pay more and if security and validity is normal than pay low price.

We have to buy the license antivirus software because our computer is not so safe.Becausethe internet is not very safe nowadays. Everyday, newer and updated viruses and spyware are developed and scattered in the Internet. It is a good thing that we should have anti-virus and anti-spyware software installed in our computer. That way, we can be so sure that our computer is safe from hackers.
    Last edited by shaun; 10-11-11 at 02:43 AM.

I spend $85 in a year for my computer protecting from viruses.I used the license version of the quick heal anti virus.It is not more costly than ur important data in your computer.I don't prefer to download from the internet because free software valadity is only for 1 week or month,it spend ur time more.