Thread: What is so important getting high rank

Default What is so important getting high rank

Hi and Hello, everybody;

I heard lots of sayings about pushing hard to get high rank in blog page rank. Does it reflects higher earnings with Google AdSense if we got to that level? Hopes you all can share with me to further my knowledge on this matter, I mean how it works and the imperative benefits of it. Thanks in advance.

I know that you're a blog owner and you will be aware of getting back links...right?

If you're contents are really good then google finds it and rank it.But what if another webmaster also has the same quality of contents....Google now sees quality back links...the more one has the more possibility of Getting ranked higher then that webmaster....

See i have two blogs one is all about free jobs and affialite progarams and i have an absolutely full of filth and full of duplicate contents...here i copied contents from respective affiliate program site.....because i do not know how those system really works and i copied those affiliate contents and give my an affiliate link under it....So you can find 70% are duplicate and rest of them from mine.

So google not indexed any pages except home page. I am talking about free jobs blog.Because if you have an affiliate links google will neclect your pages and will not show you in the page rank...because you're aiming for income from affiliate link and not have an intention to provide useful resources for visitors.Here google finds it and avoid blogs or sites that contains affilate links or reffrel links....so if you have more then one or two affilaite links than Google will not bother u. But google consider this as well.

The second blog i created which is ful of mine. I wrote all the articles from my own...so here Google indexed all the pages...and few of them ranked higher since my blog just one week old.....

So what i am coming to say here is that you need quality of contents which means google not expecting here professionalism rather that contents have to be understood by a human.......

Ther is another way to increase a page rank in particiapating in forums and leaving comments in the blogs which should be related to your blog topic....i am still finding blogs and leaving comments since one week....So i hope that i could get good and quality backlinks......

So you leave plenty of comments in blogs you will get more exposure...do it now dude....

Whenever i find good thread i'll make that as my blog post...so i am soon going to add this post in my blog......Google will not bother it as because i have my blog link under signature.
    Last edited by rameshramaiah; 05-05-09 at 08:29 PM.

Thumbs up Appreciation and admiration to Manish393

Quote Originally Posted by rameshramaiah View Post

1. So what i am coming to say here is that you need quality of contents which means google not expecting here professionalism rather that contents have to be understood by a human.......

2. Ther is another way to increase a page rank in particiapating in forums and leaving comments in the blogs which should be related to your blog topic....i am still finding blogs and leaving comments since one week....So i hope that i could get good and quality backlinks......

3. So you leave plenty of comments in blogs you will get more exposure...do it now dude....
    Cheers! ramesh,

Your lucid explanation really opened up my mind for how google ranking works and its operating system, I'll follow your steps from that three (3) I've listed in quote.

Wish you good life, ramesh.
    FOR VISITOR$ TO JOIN THIS FORUM CLICK HERE
    Prosperity sharing with our lovely Digital Bhoomi (DB)
    Follow DB-Twitter Follow DB-YouTube Follow DB-Facebook