Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy Days

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thumbs up Happy Days

I'm very surprised by not finding this name here....it's every youngster's fav...i don't know much of telugu but still have seen it 100 times over...it's about a group of 6 frnds all engg students...this movie taught me the definition of frndship all over again...i'll suggest this to all, including non-telugu knowing people...esp collg students...

Quote Originally Posted by manisha View Post
    I'm very surprised by not finding this name here....it's every youngster's fav...i don't know much of telugu but still have seen it 100 times over...it's about a group of 6 frnds all engg students...this movie taught me the definition of frndship all over again...i'll suggest this to all, including non-telugu knowing people...esp collg students...

Thanks for your introducing . I 'll see it . I like this kind of film .But can you tell me the name

Quote Originally Posted by castockc View Post
    Thanks for your introducing . I 'll see it . I like this kind of film .But can you tell me the name
    the name is "happy days"....as the title says.....

you have seen it over 100 times seems it's 2-3 years old movie? released in dubbed version on any channel?

Quote Originally Posted by Manish393 View Post
    you have seen it over 100 times seems it's 2-3 years old movie? released in dubbed version on any channel?
    It's an yr old movie and it wasn't released on any channel in any dubbed version.I don't think it's dubbed in any other language yet.

yaa it is a nice movie
    the big assets for this movie are the story, direction(sekhar kammula) and the background music

Thumbs up Happy Days Movie

its a gud movie. yep, see it even if you dont know telugu. it was remade in malayalam in the same name.

another gud one to watch:http://www.metacafe.com/watch/166091...e_exl_quality/

nice clip, can't understand the song, all i can wait for it's remake in hindi
    nice shoot btw, specially girl in blue T is so charming

Wink Nice Movie

HAPPY DAYS is a refreshing movie in Telugu. Though all the Masalas of Telugu movies are not in the movie, but attracted many merely with its fresh content and new faces. Ha...the Music is also another attraction. Now the movie is remaked in Kannada as JOLLY DAYS according to KANNADATUBE.BLOGSPOT.COM

Hi
    Check out the Tamanna - Happy Days Fame Gallery !! Cute Face

http://www.digitalbhoomi.in/forums/s...ead.php?t=6239

Reg
    icys