Thread: I need more local, Indian NEWS

Thumbs up I need more local, Indian NEWS

DB AS AN E-AMBASSADOR

I believe that if many Indian members contribute more posts about their local news, this forum will be more prominent forum on internet and it also potential to be a major resources on internet for those people who do searching for India and states in India. Let us help DB forum as an e-ambassador to India on internet world.

NEWS RELATED

Much more your posts do promote tourism industry and any business products AND news related to it. I support this forum even though I am an American living as an expatriate in Malaysia. For those Indian, please promote your own country and you all must have nationalism pride and proud of being citizen of India. People like me, needs more info from you all to know more about India. That is why, I also joined mouthshutcom and India Business Connection site.

PAST HISTORY

British Airways already ended its 77 years old air connection with India, left very much history in aviation industry between India and UK. So, now is your part as proud citizen to India to continue creating new bridge to the world by means of internet and DB social networking.

LOCAL NEWS AND NEWSPAPER

International news many can get it everywhere on internet, but Indian local news are hardly found. I beg you all Indians please be proud to your own country and the people. Small contribution but it will give great impact to the eyes of the world. A little always just next to enough.

MY HOPES

Wish you all the best fortune life, a blissful life.

I salute you michaeldadona! you hit the nail in the right place. what I observed is that many people post the local news but under "your voice". dont know why.

Lightbulb Twitter and Tagfoot for promoting India and India

Quote Originally Posted by Sachin View Post
    I salute you michaeldadona! you hit the nail in the right place. what I observed is that many people post the local news but under "your voice". dont know why.
    Thanks for the compliment, Sachin. I think I better do my own effort in promoting all India and Indians local news and things related to it at my twitter and tagfoot.

I am on my prolific implementing this efforts and it is proven when I found any good local news about India and Indian, I shared it straight away at twitter ( http://www.twitter.com/michaeldadona ) and later on at tagfoot. You can see it very obvious at my twitter account where many of it I already shared.

It is a common phenomenon, locals dislike and not proud of being oneself as good citizen to their own history. many life journals especially in history that already done, where colonial party take granted to one country's resources. You know why? Because locals always proud being to be mentally "colonized" by third party country.

Proud of local news product, meaning that proud to be one citizen in one country. Write it in your own smart DIW(Discipline In Writing) and not just give out the link in total as its provenance link. People will evaluate your writing skills and wanna more about you and your connections in India, they will come to you in future, not just because of India's resources but because of your politeness and sincerity in writing. They comes to you all in future!

A small efforts but big futuristic impact in the future.

Proud of local news product, meaning that proud to be one citizen in one country.
    well said, i too salute u. its gr8 to read ur posts.

Default Appreciation

Quote Originally Posted by WinIndia View Post
    well said, i too salute u. its gr8 to read ur posts.
    Thanks WinIndia for your attendance in my room of discussion. Your insights and time spending really taken into my account of appreciation. Wish you fortune life, forever.

Mike, great to know more abt u and ur interest in our beloved nation india. seeing ur enthusiasm, i'm sure many more citizens like me will be inspired to share more details and events tkg place in our country with people like u.
    and sachin, why shd'nt we write in voice/community? any how our friends are going to read them by choosing the title given to each thread.

Default The bright future of India 2010-2020

Quote Originally Posted by jayashree s kumar View Post
    Mike, great to know more abt u and ur interest in our beloved nation india. seeing ur enthusiasm, i'm sure many more citizens like me will be inspired to share more details and events tkg place in our country with people like u.
    and sachin, why shd'nt we write in voice/community? any how our friends are going to read them by choosing the title given to each thread.
    My Dear Jaya,

Much thanks for your participation in my room of discussion, I highly appreciated your quality comment. What I can look into is The Great India really will be enjoying bright future economy starting from 2010 - 2020. That is why I take my "lesson and learn" about India and thoroughly delve into its political progress and development.

Wish you happiness, Jaya. Good Luck!.
    Last edited by michaeldadona; 15-04-09 at 12:15 PM. Reason: adding "your" before the word "participation"...forgot

Quote Originally Posted by jayashree s kumar View Post
    absolutely nothing wrong with that. just saying that "news" was more suitable for news. thats all. i myself posted couple of news comments in your voice

would be nice if relevant posts are avl in each category.