India Forums  

Go Back   India Forums > Forum Index > Archived > TV Shows > Other Indian Channels > Colors

Colors A combination of ‘emotions’ and ‘variety’, COLORS channel was launched in July 2008. It promises to offer an entire spectrum of emotions to the viewers -- From Fiction shows to Format shows to Reality shows to Blockbuster Movies – the basket contains all ‘Jasbaat Ke Rang’. ‘COLORS’ is dedicated to promoting ‘Cohesive viewing’, through programmes –Rahe Tera Aashirwaad, Bandhan Saath Janmon Ka, Jai Shri Krishna, Balika Vadhu- Kacchi Umar Ke Pakke Rishtey, Jeevan Saathi, Mohe Rang De, Fear Factor- Khatron Ke Khiladi, Sajid’s Superstars. You can find more information about this channel at http://www.colorstv.in/

Welcome to India Forums from Digital Bhoomi!

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics/threads, participate in Forum Contests (Win $50!), Earn Points, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other great features. Registration is super fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please refer our Help section or Contact us. Please also read How to use this forum.

Old 13-11-09, 04:47 PM   #1
kandarpthaker
Enthusiast

Default Reviews ->"Na aana is des meri Lado"

Everyday i am watching that serial......I am still thinking "what they wanna teach us"?
I always like when the bad person or vilen going to lose.....
But in that serial The Main character "Aamaji" Never loosed at a single time....
what is your reviews.....what the makers want to show or teach us..?
kandarpthaker is offline Report Post   Reply With Quote