India Forums  

Go Back   India Forums > Forum Index > Jobs > Job Hunting

Job Hunting How to do job hunting in India? Discuss job hunting skills, how to get the interview calls, job hunting books and articles, job hunting experiences, career advice, job vacancies, effective ways to finding a job and employment opportunities in your city.

Welcome to India Forums from Digital Bhoomi!

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics/threads, participate in Forum Contests (Win $50!), Earn Points, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other great features. Registration is super fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please refer our Help section or Contact us. Please also read How to use this forum.

Old 14-02-08, 10:07 AM   #1
paramita0101
Zealot

Thumbs up WHY U WANT TO JOIN IN OUR COMPANY? - find ur ans. here

When we went for interview that time its very important to all of us that - we have to know clearly that in which company we r going and what is the Company states in market.

Because in Interview most of the time they/HR ask us -

" WHY U WANT TO JOIN IN OUR COMPANY? "

if we know the ompany deatials then the ans. will very easy for us, we can easily impress the HR. But sometimes its also happend that we don't know about the company. If that time we r nervous then the job will gone totaly.

Its happend also in my life. When I was fresher and I went for my 1st interview. That time I have no computer and internet connection also. So, I did not find out the company deatials. But I gave my ans. Then they r impressed me and give me the job. I was very happy that day.

So, I want to share here that time what would be ur ans.

1st of all don't show ur Nervousness. and say -

Well it was always my dream that join a company like this. I always wanted to work for a company where i could get many opportunities to learn a lot of things that could help me alround development and make flexible.

This is one of the leading organisation in this industry and one of the best in city.

I am fresher so, if ur organisation offers to start my carrer its a dream come true to me.

So, Hope this ans. will help Everybody. All the best for ur Interview.
paramita0101 is offline Report Post   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-08, 12:04 AM   #2
hennamullaji
Zealot

Thumbs up

this is going to help ..i have my campus interview in the next week. thanks for the discussion.
hennamullaji is offline Report Post   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-08, 02:09 AM   #3
manisha

thanx paramita but what if they ask "what do u know about our company?if it was ur dream since a long time then u should be well aware of what the company is doing?" or they may even say "still why our company there are many companies out there which give u the same oppurtunity to learn and develop".That's tricky right?
manisha is offline Report Post   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-08, 09:07 AM   #4
paramita0101
Zealot

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by manisha View Post
thanx paramita but what if they ask "what do u know about our company?if it was ur dream since a long time then u should be well aware of what the company is doing?" or they may even say "still why our company there are many companies out there which give u the same oppurtunity to learn and develop".That's tricky right?
yes, dear u r right. But I think that day I am little bit lucky thats why they did not ask me any other question.
Whatever I told there they r happy with that and gave me my 1st job.
paramita0101 is offline Report Post   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-08, 05:48 AM   #5
manisha

they stress on a point usually in stress interviews and there are very few stress interviews taken...
manisha is offline Report Post   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-08, 08:35 PM   #6
aks21
Wizard

probably the best answer would be...

Why you want to join our company?

Because I have no other company to join
aks21 is offline Report Post   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-08, 05:36 PM   #7
Manish393
Wizard

Nice thread.
Thanks for sharing
Manish393 is offline Report Post   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-08, 07:16 PM   #8
jayasri28836
Enthusiast

yaa thanks alot for sharing with us
jayasri28836 is offline Report Post   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-08, 09:30 PM   #9
sivaram

nice thread
sivaram is offline Report Post   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-09, 01:25 PM   #10
Manoj Patil

Thumbs up heads off to u...

hi dear,
Ur Ans is marvalus at a fresher level. because it was happed with me and at that point i m very nrvs. and could not say same thing so

heads off to u...

Quote:
Originally Posted by paramita0101 View Post
When we went for interview that time its very important to all of us that - we have to know clearly that in which company we r going and what is the Company states in market.

Because in Interview most of the time they/HR ask us -

" WHY U WANT TO JOIN IN OUR COMPANY? "

if we know the ompany deatials then the ans. will very easy for us, we can easily impress the HR. But sometimes its also happend that we don't know about the company. If that time we r nervous then the job will gone totaly.

Its happend also in my life. When I was fresher and I went for my 1st interview. That time I have no computer and internet connection also. So, I did not find out the company deatials. But I gave my ans. Then they r impressed me and give me the job. I was very happy that day.

So, I want to share here that time what would be ur ans.

1st of all don't show ur Nervousness. and say -

Well it was always my dream that join a company like this. I always wanted to work for a company where i could get many opportunities to learn a lot of things that could help me alround development and make flexible.

This is one of the leading organisation in this industry and one of the best in city.

I am fresher so, if ur organisation offers to start my carrer its a dream come true to me.

So, Hope this ans. will help Everybody. All the best for ur Interview.
Report Post   Reply With Quote